I am a Textile Engineer with CGPA of 8.22(till 7th sem), now wants a job in the same.
From March 2014
Won 3rd prize at ICT Bombay in "TECHNO-QUIZE'14".
• Paper published in journal "Environmental concerns and issues in changing business scenario" by AICTE having ISBN no. -978-93-5126-332-6
• Won second place in "Paper Presentation" at National level technical symposium organized by IIT Roorkee
• Won third place in "Paper Presentation" at National level technical symposium organized by SGSITS Indore
• Got paper published in TEXTILE REVIEW magazine of ISBN no. - ISSN 0974-2530
• Got thirteenth rank at National Standard examination organized by INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICS TEACHERS
• Title: To make a Fire Retardant wool and polyester fabric
Technology: Padding and Curing
Description: In this project we will coat the 100% wool and polyester fabric by fire Retardant material.
• Title: Robotics-an obstacle detector
Technology: Obstacle sensor
Description: An obstacle sensor is used in robot, robot is operated by remote, and 2 batteries of 5W are also used.
Summer Internship Program:
Arvind Mills LTD
(Gujarat) To study the sources of fault generation in processing & finishing and give their remedy 30
2 S.Kumar's, Dewas (M.P.) Had seen processing of towel 15
• Secured second rank in drama competition at college level
• Coordinated college Cultural Fest regularly as a core member
• Attended Textile Conferences & gave presentation there.
• Have been an active member of SVITS IEEE-SB branch (IEEE MEMBER NO.- 91190801)
Qualifications & Certifications
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science
University / Board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more