Currently working as Field service Engineer with Sigma Medical Systems. Service and maintenance of GE healthcare Life saving equipments of Ventilators, anaesthesia machine and mother - infant care equipments. Worked in hospital also as an intern.
Trainee Biomedical Engineer
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
July 2012 - December 2012
1. To carry out daily rounds to all departments and check working status of medical equipments
2. Provide the first hand support during equipment breakdown.
3. Troubleshooting of medical equipments.
4. Conducting routine preventive maintenance of medical instruments and keeping track of it as per schedule,
5. Installation of new instruments along with company engineer,
6. Maintaining records (files and soft copy) for breakdown, servicing and maintenance.
7. Arranging demonstration for staff/nurses regarding use of equipments,
8. Arranged 2 hospital visits for college students.
Field Service Engineer
Sigma Medical Systems
1. Installation of machine at customer site
2. Preventive maintenance service of machines under warranty and under contract as per schedule
3. Breakdown service of machines includes troubleshooting and replacement of defective part
4. Renewal of service contracts of the machines
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
University of Mumbai
MGM's College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai (Bombay)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more