Waste Water Treatment
Allied Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd
From December 2012
• provide high level secretarial and administrative support to Director
• organize data & generate reports
• organize travel arrangements & manage schedules and itineraries
• arrange and co-ordinate meetings
• preparation of minutes of meetings
• handled internal and external calls
• screened, reviewed incoming mail & organized responses where required
• set up and maintained files and records
• Floating enquiries to vendors and preparation of work orders
Project in M.Sc.
"Sample study of subselected physico-chemical parameters of industrial effluents and its treatment"(Testing- BOD, COD, TDS, TSS, Consistency, activated sludge treatment)
Practical exposure during M.Sc.
• Molecular Biology:
DNA/RNA Extraction; SDS PAGE; Agarose Gel Electrophoresis; Slide studies of Mitosis, Meiosis and various Organs
ELISA; Immunoelectrophoresis; Immunodiffusion; Antibiotic sensitivity test; RIA.
Cultivation, isolation, enumeration and purification of microbes; measurement of bacterial and fungal growth; isolation and enumeration of microbes from air and soil by serial dilution and agar plating method.
• Genetic Engineering:
Detection of mutagens by Ames test; Isolation and determination of plasmid DNA; Electrophoretic separation of plasmid DNA; Restriction digestion of plasmid DNA.
Estimation of proteins by Lowry's method ; TLC, Paper Chromatoghraphy, Gel filtration chromatography
Preparation of enzyme extract, Enzyme immobilization.
• Environmental Biotechnology:
Determination of total hardness of water; Determination of fluoride in water and soil; Determination of BOD values and COD values; Bacteriological analysis of waste water.
• Cell and Tissue Culture:
Culture of stem explant; Embryo culture.
• Participated in Two days National Conference on Recent Developments in the Field of Biochemistry on dtd. 17-18 February 2011, sponsored by UGC, New...
Qualifications & Certifications