Java, Oracle SQL and PL-SQL, Unix
in Java/J2EE, Oracle SQL PLSQL and Unix.
• Working on Oracle PLSQL as a developer in rPACS applications which belong to BT Global Services line of business.
• Have knowledge of CGDC scripting(ImE proprietary language) and Intec-Intermediate_mediation tool
• Worked on Java 6, J2EE and other Oracle technologies in FaME-MET_UAP.
• Part of the Application Development team involved in providing Web based solution to the client requirements.
• Exposure to Unit testing technologies like JUnit.
• Having strong experience for on-going maintenance and support of the application on production environment according to set of standards processes and procedures.
• Identifies and resolves problems within applications and systems to maintain underlying business processes and continuity of service.
• Having good interaction with users/clients; in form of calls, reports and mails as we as Proactive analysis for issues, identifying improvement areas, performing RCA, handling escalations and liaising with other e2e component teams to resolve issues.
• Self-motivated with good communication and presentation skills.
• Analyzing and fixing the Production related issues during testing and support phase.
Qualifications & Certifications