APIIT Staffordshire University India Center
From June 2013
APIIT SD India College of Engineering and Management, Panipat is established by SD Education Society with the objective of overcoming the critical worldwide demand for skilled Engineering and Management Professionals. Today, APIIT is an established leader in the Asia Pacific region for providing the best in Engineering and Management education. APIIT SD India is the first International Engineering College of India to collaborate with Staffordshire University and is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana.
November 2012 - May 2013
Mewar University is an autonomous body promulgated by the Government of Rajasthan through Act No. 4 of 2009, passed by Rajasthan Assembly. The University is further approved by the UGC u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act.
• Responsible for overseeing the operation of an Engineering polytechnic institution.
• Monitoring of the institution's faculty engagement, appraisals and performance evaluation.
• Monitoring the examination system, preparation of the Question banks and student evaluation and development.
• Responsible for recruitment of the faculty as per government standards and guidelines.
Senior Lecturer at Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
January 2004 - November 2012
Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute (GTBPI) is highly acclaimed and award winning institute that offer a high-quality course of instruction involving classroom, laboratory and extracurricular activities that will result in the up gradation of professional knowledge of the student in the field of engineering. GTBPI has reputation of producing students scoring top ranks in Board exams in state region.
• Providing course instructions involving Lectures, Tutorial and laboratory training.
• Mentoring and Guiding students in Project work.
• Interactions with Student and/or their Parent and providing counselling assistance.
Lecturer at Hindu College of Engineering
Sonepat in E&C Department
August 2002 - January 2004
Muzaffarnagar in E&C Department
October 2001 - April 2002
• Suppression of second harmonic in S band using fractal shaped filter selected for International Conference on Devices and Communication at BIT Ranchi.
• Suppression of Second Harmonic In X Band using PBG structures in Parallel Coupled Micro strip Band Pass Filter published for International Conference For Wireless Communication by Institution Of Engineers (India).
• Non Destructive Diagnosis of Cracks In Metals By Microcontroller 89c2051.The paper had been selected by 97th Indian Science Congress Association held on 3-7 January 2010 at Tiruvanthapuram.
TECHNICAL SEMINARS ATTENDED
• "Challenges before business schools" hosted by Guru Nanak Institute of Management, New Delhi
• "Cyber security" hosted by IIT Delhi in Aug 2013.
• "Enhanced Learning" by NPTEL -Bombay in Aug 2013.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more