• Professionally experienced in retail and operational sectors of banking industry
HDFC Bank LTD
From August 2011
Duties & Responsibilities in Wholesale Banking Operations
• Authorization of all Inward & Outward clearing instruments within the cut-off timing without exceptions.
• Handling of Cheque Returns & Referrals
• Maintain Cheque Return Register and other records
• Record balance of all relevant suspense accounts as per the process
• Verify the retail liability documents/forms for opening accounts, cross check the KYC documents and timely dispatch of forms to respective RDVU/CPU with nil TAT Delays
• Help branches to reduce their FTNR, for faster customer service. Have frequent meetings with the retail branch banking team
• Ensure compliance to extant KYC / AML norms of the bank and ensure satisfactory audit report
• Ensure implementation of Operations process, policies & Audit Guidelines as defined in the process note
• Ensure continuous improvement in providing customer service and nil financial exposure to the Bank due to Lapses/Errors/ Miss outs
• Ensure Voucher Management, System security, House Keeping/ General upkeep of the Bank
Duties & Responsibilities in Retail Branch Banking
• Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors.
• Cash balancing and cash bundling
• Processing of Retail FX posting/ Gold sales/ Prepaid cards
• Issuance of DD/MC and executing of Fund transfer / FD Closure / Account Closure
• Ensure error free transaction of receipts and payments
• Ensure highest level of customer service
• Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections
• Customer details updation
• Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolve the same in an efficient manner and within stipulated TAT's
• Balance currency, coin, and cheques in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
• Cash cheques and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree,...
RR Donnelley India Outsource Pvt Ltd, Technopark
May 2010 - August 2011
• Checked the quality of the work done by the process associates before it reaches the client company in UK
• Did daily quality assessment.
• Conducted team meetings every day and discussed the quality of work.
Divx Medical Equipments & Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
June 2009 - April 2010
• Coordinated marketing activities of the marketing team
• Conducted review meetings with the marketing team every week
• Handled all Kerala distributors of the company
• Brought in new strategies to increase sales
• Coordinated work with marketing and production team
SBI Life Insurance Co
March 2008 - July 2008
• Did promotional & marketing activities
• Achieved sales target of Rs 6 lakhs in one month
• Recruited Insurance advisors
• Assisted the operational team in day to day responsibilities
• Conducted a detailed research on the topic Study on awareness of child plan of SBI Life and its impact on sales in Trivandrum
• A study on quality of work life and stress related problems among women employees at Call centres
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Received appreciation letter from SBI Life for the commendable performance in achieving targets during internship
• Best Achiever Award in Summer Internship Program from INC Trivandrum
• Received 1st position in Corporate show (GLEAMS -07) in Management Fest conducted by Nesamani Memorial Christian College, Marthandam.
• Participated in Communication game and selected as the Best management team in GLEAMS-07
• Participated in Ad-zap in DECERTO-2007 conducted by Lourdes Mata College, Trivandrum.
• Participated workshop on Topic "Emerging trends in Retailing" as part of National Level management meet (MAGNA-2007) conducted by Noorul Islam Memorial College of Engineering
• Was member of student's placement committee in ICFAI, Trivandrum
• Won 1st first prize in Quiz competition conducted by Women's College, Trivandrum
HR /Administrative Manager
EC Solutions Pvt Ltd
June 2006 - July 2007
• Handled the recruitment activities and short listed candidates based on their skill set
• Conducted Interviews for new appointments
• Arranged training programs for employees
• Handled customer queries with ease
• Assisted the Centre Head in preparing employee appraisals
• Maintained the inward and outward registers and over all administration of the organization.
Kerala State Jawahar Balbhavan
October 2002 - February 2004
• Prepared courses for different grade levels to teach communicative English with stress on grammar, pronunciation and punctuations
• Conducted assessment tests to evaluate students' performance
• Given enough practice through conversational exercises
Qualifications & Certifications
HR & Marketing
Institute of Behavioural Management Science