• Professionally experienced in retail and operational sectors of banking industry
HDFC Bank LTD
From August 2011
Duties & Responsibilities in Wholesale Banking Operations
• Authorization of all Inward & Outward clearing instruments within the cut-off timing without exceptions.
• Handling of Cheque Returns & Referrals
• Maintain Cheque Return Register and other records
• Record balance of all relevant suspense accounts as per the process
• Verify the retail liability documents/forms for opening accounts, cross check the KYC documents and timely dispatch of forms to respective RDVU/CPU with nil TAT Delays
• Help branches to reduce their FTNR, for faster customer service. Have frequent meetings with the retail branch banking team
• Ensure compliance to extant KYC / AML norms of the bank and ensure satisfactory audit report
• Ensure implementation of Operations process, policies & Audit Guidelines as defined in the process note
• Ensure continuous improvement in providing customer service and nil financial exposure to the Bank due to Lapses/Errors/ Miss outs
• Ensure Voucher Management, System security, House Keeping/ General upkeep of the Bank
Duties & Responsibilities in Retail Branch Banking
• Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors.
• Cash balancing and cash bundling
• Processing of Retail FX posting/ Gold sales/ Prepaid cards
• Issuance of DD/MC and executing of Fund transfer / FD Closure / Account Closure
• Ensure error free transaction of receipts and payments
• Ensure highest level of customer service
• Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections
• Customer details updation
• Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolve the same in an efficient manner and within stipulated TAT's
• Balance currency, coin, and cheques in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
• Cash cheques and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree,...
RR Donnelley India Outsource Pvt Ltd, Technopark
May 2010 - August 2011
• Checked the quality of the work done by the process associates before it reaches the client company in UK
• Did daily quality assessment.
• Conducted team meetings every day and discussed the quality of work.
Divx Medical Equipments & Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
June 2009 - April 2010
• Coordinated marketing activities of the marketing team
• Conducted review meetings with the marketing team every week
• Handled all Kerala distributors of the company
• Brought in new strategies to increase sales
• Coordinated work with marketing and production team
SBI Life Insurance Co
March 2008 - July 2008
• Did promotional & marketing activities
• Achieved sales target of Rs 6 lakhs in one month
• Recruited Insurance advisors
• Assisted the operational team in day to day responsibilities
• Conducted a detailed research on the topic Study on awareness of child plan of SBI Life and its impact on sales in Trivandrum
• A study on quality of work life and stress related problems among women employees at Call centres
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Received appreciation letter from SBI Life for the commendable performance in achieving targets during internship
• Best Achiever Award in Summer Internship Program from INC Trivandrum
• Received 1st position in Corporate show (GLEAMS -07) in Management Fest conducted by Nesamani Memorial Christian College, Marthandam.
• Participated in Communication game and selected as the Best management team in GLEAMS-07
• Participated in Ad-zap in DECERTO-2007 conducted by Lourdes Mata College, Trivandrum.
• Participated workshop on Topic "Emerging trends in Retailing" as part of National Level management meet (MAGNA-2007) conducted by Noorul Islam Memorial College of Engineering
• Was member of student's placement committee in ICFAI, Trivandrum
• Won 1st first prize in Quiz competition conducted by Women's College, Trivandrum
HR /Administrative Manager
EC Solutions Pvt Ltd
June 2006 - July 2007
• Handled the recruitment activities and short listed candidates based on their skill set
• Conducted Interviews for new appointments
• Arranged training programs for employees
• Handled customer queries with ease
• Assisted the Centre Head in preparing employee appraisals
• Maintained the inward and outward registers and over all administration of the organization.
Kerala State Jawahar Balbhavan
October 2002 - February 2004
• Prepared courses for different grade levels to teach communicative English with stress on grammar, pronunciation and punctuations
• Conducted assessment tests to evaluate students' performance
• Given enough practice through conversational exercises
Qualifications & Certifications
HR & Marketing
Institute of Behavioural Management Science
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more