customer service,safety trained,first aider.tem lead.problem solver.
Lead cabin attendant
May 2010 - May 2013
* Taking pre flight briefings for the operating flights and make sure the team is briefed properly about their duties and responsibilities.
* Taking care of passenger safety on board and maintaining proper standards with respect to service related aspects.
* Training new crew relating safety and service operations and taking daily de briefing and take care of any passenger issues.
* Dealing with guest requests and to make sure it is met as per their expectations.
* Cashing up after the shift and keeping proper records of the same.
* Maintaining good relation and co-ordination within and with other departments.
* Was recognised as the best cabin crew while training with indigo.
* Was given the title to be the best groomed cabin attendant twice with Indigo.
* Appreciation from customers for being able to reach up to their expectations.
* Was made a core team lead and an I coach where in I had to take care of training and welfare of my team members and the same designation was allotted on the basis of performance and appreciations.
December 2006 - December 2009
* Took care of the safety of the passengers with the well versed safety knowledge we were trained for and handle situations accordingly.
* To skill fully handle any kind of medical emergency once airborne with the first aid training we were trained with * Dealing with guest requests and make sure they have a comfortable flight.
Qualifications & Certifications
carmel convent bhel bhopal
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more