customer service,safety trained,first aider.tem lead.problem solver.
Lead cabin attendant
May 2010 - May 2013
* Taking pre flight briefings for the operating flights and make sure the team is briefed properly about their duties and responsibilities.
* Taking care of passenger safety on board and maintaining proper standards with respect to service related aspects.
* Training new crew relating safety and service operations and taking daily de briefing and take care of any passenger issues.
* Dealing with guest requests and to make sure it is met as per their expectations.
* Cashing up after the shift and keeping proper records of the same.
* Maintaining good relation and co-ordination within and with other departments.
* Was recognised as the best cabin crew while training with indigo.
* Was given the title to be the best groomed cabin attendant twice with Indigo.
* Appreciation from customers for being able to reach up to their expectations.
* Was made a core team lead and an I coach where in I had to take care of training and welfare of my team members and the same designation was allotted on the basis of performance and appreciations.
December 2006 - December 2009
* Took care of the safety of the passengers with the well versed safety knowledge we were trained for and handle situations accordingly.
* To skill fully handle any kind of medical emergency once airborne with the first aid training we were trained with * Dealing with guest requests and make sure they have a comfortable flight.
Qualifications & Certifications