I have worked as a patent analyst and my strength is studying the novelty of the patent and understand the technology and also my strength is drafting patent specification .I am very confident understanding the technology related engineering patents and also recently worked with a patent attorney as a freelancer and hence confident in understanding pharma patents also.
Patent Research and Analysis and Patent Drafting
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd
February 2010 - March 2012
Manage Patent Data base
February 2008 - April 2009
Dr. A.E.R Degree College
August 2000 - November 2000
• Worked as Post Graduate Teacher for Physics as a major subject at Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Tirupati from Aug '00 - Nov '00.
• Worked as Physics Lecturer at Dr. A.E.R Degree College. Tirupati since Jul '01 to SEP'02.
• Worked as Research Assistant /Patent Analyst/Intellectual property Analyst with URDIP ( CSIR, Central Government of India) during the period Feb'08-April '09 Pune
• Employed as associate in Patent Research for KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd. Pune from February 2010-March 2012.
• Patent agent training course from a private law firm in Delhi under senior patent attorney and also successfully completed Training as Patent Analyst on Landscaping Project with A+ Grade. Training also includes patent drafting for the live industrial projects.
Total job experience: 4 years 4 months and
Job experience as patent analyst is 3 years 2 months
I have worked with a patent attornety as a free lancer and delivered projects related to writing patent specification for pahrma patents.Skilled and confident in writing patent specification
Qualifications & Certifications
Msc Engineering Physics
General Course on Intellectual
Central Electronic Engineering Research Institute
Anna University Chennai
University / Instt