HR Industerial Relation , Management By Objective, Kizen
a) Facilitating and conducting of counselling on problems to enable personnel to exhibit high level of performance.
b) Conducting HR audits, surveys, studies and valuation of human asset; designing appropriate HR solutions.
c) Settled contractor’s employee’s salary and incentive payment issues, Issues related to the leaves of the permanent employees, etc.
From September 2014
1) Assist the HR Head in preparing and collecting the manpower plan and organization structure. Keep track of all recruitments against the manpower budget and organogram.
2) Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
3) Identifying manpower requirements through skills identification and skills requirements and gap analysis.
4) Coordinating with advertisement agencies holding the interviews, updating all recruitment records and databank, fixing and negotiating of salaries, issuing of offer and appointment letters; handling induction and placement of new employees.
4) Working in coordination with the Recruitment panel, schedule interview and other selection processes on site for all Departments and ensure their timely execution.
5) Acting as the HR representative in interviews up to Executive level positions and marketing personnel also
6) Assess the candidate from the HR perspective.
7) Collecting all interview assessments and periodically present a consolidated report on the recruitment process to the HR Head.
8) Suggesting improvements in the recruitment process and give related inputs to the HR Head, Employee events & data (Probation-confirmation, promotions, recognition, transfer, loans, claims, Separations) etc. including HR-MIS):Work on ERP, Salary Processing in ERP , Wages and overtime making.
9) Ensuring the implementation of activities and support in terms of documentation to the entire above mentioned employee life-cycle events; assuring that accurate records of all employee data in terms of the employee master.
10) Ensuring conduct of internal information steps for all employee-related transactions such as loans against salary, medical reimbursement, LTA and other claims before presenting the same for authorization.
11)Discussing with the HR Head on the monthly HR-MIS; collate and present the MIS report to the HR Head on a monthly basis by the timeline.
12) Suggesting improvements / modifications
WINDLAS HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
From September 2013
Over 4.5 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Industrial Relations and General Administration. Hands on experience in policy formulation and administration for HR activities like Manpower planning, Recruitment and Selection and Performance Management System. Proficiency in managing entire gamut of functions involved in selection of the bright and brightest through efficient recruitment process. Job Description and Specifications, Grade Structures. Well versed with industrial legislations and labour legislation.
Deftness in maintaining harmonious employee relations with management and employees through building strong culture and imbibing values of the organisation. A keen communicator with the ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the organisation. Possess ability to motivate and develop people for achieving the organizational objectives.
Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition
1) Ensuring the timeliness and completion of the documentation on the performance management process, in terms of Departmental/ individual KRAs, reviews and annual appraisals
2) Performing preliminary analyses of rating trends and engage in discussions with the HR Head on the same.
3) Preparing for queries on the performance management system in the organization and help employees who seek clarifications on the same.
4) Suggesting or give inputs to the existing performance management system and proposals for new rewards / recognition to the HR Head.
Statutory Compliance & Administration:
1) Monitoring and ensuring all compliance parameters with respect to applicable labour laws.
2) Worked under PF & ESIC Act, Submission of monthly Challan & half yearly and yearly returns.
3) Worked under Factory Act 1948, Submission of half yearly and yearly return and Submission of various forms under nation holiday Act, Bonus Act 1962 and renewal of factory licence and submission of Challan.
4) Overseeing preparation and filing of returns (PF, ESIC & factory Act) and documentation under the applicable statutes in time.
5) Ensuring efficiency in dealing with general administration requirements such as canteen, housekeeping, Communication System and Transportation and basic work-related infrastructure. In addition to the above, the individual must be prepared to take on other additional tasks.
6) Ensuring the effective administration of the factory related work like-functions of the Safety, Security, Laundry, Horticulture, Canteen, Pest Control, etc.
7) Government Liaison coordination.
1) Implementing policies, systems & procedures for HR operations and development.
2) Overseeing the retention of employees through effective strategies to achieve reduction in attrition.
3) Implement various organizational developmental initiatives for improving Performance and level-wise development across the organization.
1) Facilitating and conducting of counselling on problems to enable personnel to exhibit high level of performance.
2) Conducting HR audits, surveys, studies and valuation of human asset; designing appropriate HR solutions.
3) Settled contractor’s employee’s salary and incentive payment issues, Issues related to the leaves of the permanent employees, etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA (HR Management)
ICFAI University Dehradun