My background in Human Resource spans nearly 10 years. Over this period, I have been responsible for spearheading end-to-end recruitment and providing right people/resource at the right place and right time across diverse industries viz. IT, ITeS, Pharmaceutical, BPO and Manufacturing. I consider myself a strong strategic planner with a solid ability to create and execute talent acquisition plans to support short and long term business priorities and plans. I possess exceptional relationship building and liaison skills to work closely with HR Business Partners (HRBP’s) and business leaders and vendors to ensure alignment of talent acquisition plans with the business plans. Some of my career highlights would include:-
☛ Appreciated for win-win compromises, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports
☛ Hands-on experience on Sales force Tool for Maintaining HR Database & Dashboard
☛ Proven track record of closing critical leadership positions such as GM, AVP, VP & Head along with bulk hiring
☛ Well networked with placement agencies such as Hays, Michael Page, Kelly Services, Right Advisor and Adecco
I am willing to offer my experience and expertise in a demanding position, to a company that promises mutual growth. Connect me.
- Achieved reduction in external agencies dependency from 45% in the year 2012 to 27% in the year 2013 resulting in annual savings of INR 10.7 million. Also employee referral penetration moved from 30% to a consistent 70% and alternate channel mix moving up to 10%.
- Reducing the cost per hire by 25%, with 100% on-time hiring.
Head Talent Acquisition
From October 2013
☛ Manage corporate relations and activities for designated business units and geographic areas to drive the recruitment strategy in order to meet the staffing needs of the firm.
☛ Drive & execute the corporate strategic interventions; strategies to achieve business goals & operational objectives.
☛ Lead a team of recruiters in regions with a purpose to deliver required manpower at the right price and right time and analyze recruitment & attrition trends in regions and recommend actions
☛ Build sourcing strategy plan for manpower deployment on quarterly & monthly basis
☛ Ensure there is an optimal resource pool is available with the right skills at all times.
☛ Track project initiation / end dates globally and Keeping track of resource getting released to bench.
☛ Keeping track of the percentage of non-billable man hours to ensure that this is within the planned utilization numbers
☛ Maintain and publish all key reports Utilization, Resource Forecast, Bench Report and deployment.
★ Proven leadership and team motivational skills
★ Understanding of customer satisfaction and service industry dynamics
★ Team player and collaborative
★ Excellent interpersonal skills
★ Innovative and Focused on Quality aspects of recruitment
★ Understands manpower market dynamics
Su-Kam Power System Ltd
January 2012 - September 2013
• Responsible for the HR function within Su-kam Power System ltd.
• Work closely with management and employees on all grievance issues within the company.
• Work closely with senior management to identity, develop and implement training and development programs in line with the business objectives and Lead Proactive Employee Engagement programs.
• Drive a performance-oriented culture at Su-Kam Power System Ltd by enabling role clarity and accountability. Ensure that the business plan is cascaded in terms of quantifiable performance measures across the organization through activities like MRM
• Actively support various functions’ ramp up based on business requirements through hiring, developing and deploying talent
• Provide senior management and others with various types of employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation, annual leave, overtime costs and headcount.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of the employee induction program.
• Design and implementation of a company-wide performance management system that is linked to the core vision and objectives of the business. Provision of on-going consultation to management on performance related issues.
• Design of a merit increase and salary review system with built in factors such as salary review budget, company performance, individual performance, market rate of the job and internal equity to ensure fair and equitable review of salaries within the business.
• Delivery of training to employees on
Assistant Manager HR / QMS/ CMMI v1.1/ v1.2
December 2009 - September 2011
• Manage HR budgets in accordance for the deliverance of best value and quality.
• Develop, train and oversee the team of HR professionals at SBU level.
• Development of JDs, Career graph, Implementation of Succession Planning, Joining formalities, Induction process, development & Implementation of HRIS.
• Vendor Management- development and implementation of vendor management form, vendor identification, rate and quality checks, ensuring of timely services.
• Training and Development- developing and conducting TNA, developing and implementing training calendar for new and existing employees, Induction, Situational Leadership, Interview skill training, designing and administering evaluation test.
• PMS- Development & implementation of 360 degree appraisal, confirmation process, reward & recognition system, incentive schemes for employees, retention policies.
• Compensation Management- Salary Administration, Attendance & Leave record maintenance, salary sheets, salary negotiation, incentive schemes, development & implementation of performance matrix.
• Grievance Handling - One to one & group discussions, development and implementation of job satisfaction survey, domestic enquiry.
• Exit formalities- development and implementation of clearance form, exit interview form, full and final payments.
• Developed culture to have satisfied employees with increased productivity and lower attrition.
• Standardization of Quality Manuals, Competency framework, Skill Metrics & organizational process refinement for different Processes.
• Working with External Consultants on New Projects to increase the operational efficiencies of the organization.
• Developed and Implemented Security Standards for HIPAA, ISMS Compliance and facilitating ISO 9001:2008 audit.
• Pivotal role in establishing the HR & Training Department. Formulated & executed administrative.
• Built a robust & committed team for accomplishing the vision & mission of the organization.
Senior Team Leader -
GeBBS Healthcare Solution
October 2007 - December 2009
I joined GeBBS Healthcare as a Team Lead in Oct 2007 and subsequently got promoted to the position of a Sr. Team Leader – HR. At GeBBS I administered a wide gamut of activities including:
★ Managing manpower approval & budgets in accordance for the deliverance of best value and quality
★ Handling complete talent acquisition process right from sourcing, screening, interviewing, identifying sources to on-boarding of an employee in organization
★ Developing JDs, career graph, implementation of succession planning, joining formalities & induction process
★ Managing vendors viz. development and implementation of vendor management form, vendor identification, rate and quality checks, ensuring of timely services.
My main roles included defining the HR budget for recruitment at various levels as well as filling requirements within the agreed time frame and budget. I used to prepare detailed service level agreements between external sourcing channels (Job portals, Consultants, Social Media) and the organization as well as was responsible for reviewing recruitment policies, sources and methods, practices and systems with reference to the requirements of various divisions of the organization and industry standards.
Senior HR Executive Recruitment
Gennex Manpower Services
October 2004 - October 2007
• Collaborate with HR staff for developing and implementing recruiting policies and strategies
• Identify and implement new selection and recruitment methods and techniques
• Prepare interview questions, tests, job descriptions and other necessary materials
• Create, develop and post job openings on job portals like Naukri, Monster and Timesjobs
• Analyze candidates resume and cover letters
• Contact and establish appointments with prospective employees
• Recruit, interview and recommend suitable candidates to client organizations
• Develop and send offer letters
• Provide support to candidates as well as to employees
• Maintain, organize and update candidate database
• Ensure compliance with recruitment policies, standards and regulations.
• Maintaining and updating Recruitment MIS and database on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Qualifications & Certifications
Indian Navi School, Hamala
10th class and 12th class
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more