Extensive knowledge of EDMS (Shared Web Portal for Documentation)
Document control experience of more than 10 years in Oil&Gas, Offshore, Power & residential construction
From November 2012
and Cost Management Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, is an international consultancy and construction company from UK having its other 65 countries of operation, offering integrated services across the full property and infrastructure life cycle. Mace has been working in India since 2009, initially at the request of its international clients, and on the back of these successes the company has now established a full legal entity in the country in early 2011. Mace started working in India for global clients such as the British Government's Foreign and Commonwealth Office in Mumbai and Nokia Siemens Networks for programme management of office fit-outs across multiple locations. Since then Mace has strengthened its presence through a prestigious commission with the Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) to deliver the construction management of the new integrated T2 Terminal interiors, a landmark aviation project which is set to establish new benchmarks in high-quality design and construction of public buildings in India and the region.
Duration: 17th November 2012 to till date
Profile: Working as Document Controller
Project: DLF "The Crest" Project- 3.7 million Sq.ft. Luxuries Residential Development
CLIENT (DLF City Developers Pvt. Ltd.) appointed Mace as PMC for Luxury Residential Project "THE CREST", shall comprise of the construction of six residential buildings (Built-up Area: Approx. 3.70 million sqft.) having 30-36 storied on a green field site at DLF City, Zone 11 & 12, Phase - V, Gurgaon.
1. Worked with M/s Bechtel India Pvt Ltd., Gurgaon, is a wholly owned Bechtel company located in Gurgaon on the outskirts of the Indian capital. The office was established in 1994. The Office offers engineering, procurement, construction, and support services to diverse projects and other Bechtel offices worldwide. I worked in Power GBU.
Project Admin Assistance
Power - GBU
June 2011 - November 2012
Projects: Ivanpah Solar Power & Combined Cycle Panda Power Project:
CLIENT (BrightSource Energy, Inc) appointed Bechtel Corporation as EPC Contractor for their The Ivanpah Project (392-megawatt Solar Thermal Power Project) located at California, USA.
2. Worked with M/s Archetype India C.C. Pvt Ltd., Delhi, is a multi-discipline consulting firm with offices in France, India, Dubai, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. The Archetype India offices, located in Delhi and Mumbai, opened in 2005. Operations have since quickly developed with site office representations throughout the country in Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pondicherry. Specialist in project and construction management for hotels & resorts, the latest achievement of Archetype India consists in its recent appointment as PMC for the renovation of the iconic Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai.
Document Controller - Construction
Dial Pullman Novotel Hotel Project
February 2011 - June 2011
(DPNH) of Caddie Hotels:
CLIENT appointed Archetype as PMC for their two 5-star hotels (having 674 rooms) and one commercial complex to be built in Indira Gandhi International Airport's new hospitality district, New Delhi.
3. Worked with M/S Punj Lloyd Limited, Gurgoan one of the largest engineering construction companies in India providing integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for Oil & Gas Industry, Energy Industry and Infrastructure Sector projects as Junior Office for Offshore Projects. Punj Lloyd Ltd is a major EPC company in India
Document Controller - OFFSHORE
Heera Redevelopment Project
September 2007 - February 2011
(HRP) of ONGC of US$ 289 m:
The project involves engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and commissioning of 4 nos. wellhead platforms, 50 kms of rigid subsea pipelines, 25 kms of composite cables and about 11 kms of flexible pipelines for ONGC in 11 High, Mumbai
2. Platform Compression Facilities (PCF) Project of PTT Public Company
Limited, Thailand of US$ 123 m:
PTT Public Company Limited has completed the installation of a new offshore platform called the "PTT Riser Platform" (PRP) in the Gulf of Thailand with topside facilities and essential utilities together with a new 42-in. gas transmission pipeline. The gas gathered is from a number of offshore fields which will be fed to PTT's Gas Separation Plants in Rayong. Extensive additional gas supplies will be available soon, largely from - the PTTEP Arthit field plus both A-18 field and B-17 field from Malaysia-Thailand Joint Development Area (JDA). Other new gas fields shall be feeding into the system in the near future.
To meet increasing capacity to deliver gas volume, three new PCS Turbine/Compressor units with associated facilities are required on PTT Riser Platform (PRP). The contract for this work has been awarded to PLG JV.
The major equipment of Platform Compression Facilities on PRP are:
* PCS Gas Turbine/Compressor
* PCF-GTG Turbine Generator
1. Worked with M/S Moriic India Limted, Faridabad, a Japanese company in Automobiles spare parts manufacturing. I worked as document controller in records management department who's preliminary job responsibility track all the data related to the sales of spare parts & their after sales services & warranty. The main function of this department was to always remain in touch with Japan's R&D division to make them upto date
- Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including archiving, filing, and distribution of documents, tracking and validating activities and report on document review progress for...
Qualifications & Certifications
M. D. University Rohtak
Software Technology & System Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more