Claim you profile
Volvo Financial Services
From June 2013
My role as Service Representative is to provide excellent customer service for internal & external customers. I am responsible for interfacing between VFS, the market companies and the dealer network to ensure the smooth running of all transactions. My role is also to ensure accurate data entry whilst complying with defined service level standards.
• To provide support to line management in achieving company and departmental objectives
• To liaise with and develop relationships with the market company and the dealer network in order to support the commercial activities of the company and its partners
• Liaise with customers and the dealer network and answer and resolve their queries according to defined service level standards
• To check all Finance Agreements, ensuring that Credit Conditions are met and all information is loaded correctly, before activating on system
• To ensure copy of all Contracts are signed and posted to Customers and Dealers where necessary
• Processing of daily payments to Dealers and Market Companies
• To administer the Dealers Stocking facility, ensuring all related processes are administered in a timely manner
• Review daily control reports maintaining accuracy of all information relating to Finance & Maintenance Agreements
• Daily monitoring of key business controls
• Regular review of processes and updating where necessary
• Produce reports for both internal and external customers
UK Operations Administrator
July 2011 - July 2013
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 7,200 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. My role of Operations Administrator is to handle and process customer mortgage applications. I am also the first point of contact for my team if they require any support or assistance with the workload and the job in hand.
• Identification and verification of all customer accounts.
• Uphold high standards of quality and quantity ensuring accuracy of work as well as speed of delivery.
• Excellent customer support, management and analytical skills.
• Adhere to regulations, legal obligations and data protection rules.
• Demonstrate good personal judgement when assessing customer needs.
• Ensuring all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised.
• Working independently, to take full ownership and appropriate responsibility for actions taken.
• Acting as a first point of contact for customer enquiries and complaints.
• Identifying any common errors/complaints/irregular transactions and escalating these in accordance with procedures in a timely manner.
• Working effectively in a team supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge.
• Providing support to other departments within the Banking Operations Environment when/if required.
Product Support Advisor
August 2010 - December 2010
TSYS is one of the world's largest companies for outsourced payment services, offering a broad range of issuer and acquirer processing technologies that support consumer finance, credit, debit and prepaid services for financial institutions and retail companies. This was a temporary position as a Product Support Advisor at TSYS under the Nationwide contract which is the world's largest Building Society in order to process Nationwide's credit card account portfolio and to build, operate and manage a new customer care centre for member support services.
• Introducing\Welcoming new customers to Nationwides Products and Services.
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and presentation skills.
• To achieve targets, prospect and generate new business.
• Handling customer complaints in a tactful manner.
• Team Player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Adhering to the company's agreed timescales, policies and guidelines.
Travel Money Advisor
September 2008 - July 2011
Travelex is the world's leading foreign exchange specialists. They trade in over 80 currencies and do business in over 50 countries. As a Travel Money Advisor I was solely in charge at the weekends and some evenings for one of the largest turnover branches within the UK. Our team exceeded the company targets on a constant basis which resulted in great store recognition. I adapted to ensure all aspects of the job were met and this was achieved through sales and product promotions.
• Approach customers in a friendly manner
• Dealing with currency such as Euros, Dollars, Sterling, Liras etc
• Keeping the work area clean, and well stocked at all times
• Being an honest character at work as heavy currency is involved
• Remain patient, calm and able to handle customer complaints and have the ability to deal tactfully.
• Working on the till, requiring good numerical and problem solving skills.
• Good timekeeping skills and being punctual.
• Team working skills, required to work in a team to reach daily targets.
• Using my own initiative finding new ideas on how to promote the store and products.
• Admin work, sorting paperwork, filing them away, faxing and photocopying, also making calls to the appropriate people.
Qualifications & Certifications
International Business Management
University of Wolverhampton
Whitley Abbey School
Whitley Abbey School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.