Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
From October 2009
Throughout working at Hyperama Wholesale I undertook the following:
• Meeting and greeting customers in a polite manner
• Dealing with customers needs and wants daily
• Supervising staff in stock control, inventory, and preventing stock loss by admin and quality control.
• Managing my own department, making sure all general tasks are up to standard such as stock levels, ordering stock and stock rotation.
• Understood and made effective use of the I.T system in place
• Supervising staff in all other areas too.
part time Cashier
From October 2009
Part time supervisor in cash office duties include:
• Greeting the customer in a warm and friendly manner.
• Getting the float ready for all the cashiers. Handling all the transactions for the organisation.
• Receive payment by cash, cheque and debit and credit cards.
• Checking daily cash accounts.
• Guiding and solving customer queries.
• Providing training and assistance to new cashiers.
• Maintaining monthly, weekly, and daily reports of transactions.
• Banking the money daily and matching the tills at the end of the day and making sure all other cashier's tills are balanced. Handling the safe.
❖ October 2009 till present: Hyperama Wholesale (health and safety executive)
• Doing weekly walks around the depot to ensure safe working environment for staff and customers.
• Checking all the exit doors and break glass points. Making sure fire extinguishers are in correct brackets.
• Checking all the alarms in the depot. Checking the sprinkler room and making sure the jokey, electric and diesel pumps are running smoothly.
• Filling out the accident forms and making sure the depot is clear of all the hazards which can cause any accidents. Checking all the electrical equipment being in use.
Punjab University (India)
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Applications
A three year degree which provides extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments and business software package.
Core subjects: project management, C, C++, UNIX, PC Software, entrepreneur development programme, ORACLE and FORTRAN.
Gian Jyoti School (India)
Core subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English
( India )
8 GCSE's at Grade B or above including English and Mathematics.
NVQ: Level 2
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more