Soft Skill Trainer
Expert in Counselling Students & Professionals and providing them with effective tools to get rid of addictions like TV, Mobile/SMS, Internet/Face Book. They are taught to set their priorities and learn to win over self and learn to lose friends who are coming as hurdles in their growth.
Many lives have been changed and there are enough living testimonies on these achievements. Today's world is tough and only internally strong people can WIN.
Group Head - HR, Administration and IT
Presence across India and Abroad
From July 2011
Second Largest Company in the World in the field of Electronics System Integration & Automation. Presence across India and Abroad
National Head - HR of various verticals
Eureka Forbes Ltd
August 2008 - July 2011
1600 Crores organization of repute. PAN India employee strength of Organisation approx. 10000.
Associate Vice President - HR
Automotive Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd
November 2005 - July 2008
October 2003 - July 2005
(All India Authorised Sales and Service Centre of German MTU, DDC and Mercedes Benz Engines, and ZF Marine and
RENK Industrial Gear Boxes etc) (A Division of Dynatron Exports Pvt Ltd.)
MBA in Human Resource Management
Ind-Aust Maritime Pvt. Ltd
July 2001 - September 2003
(All India Authorised Sales & Service Dealers for Japanese High Capacity Marine Yanmar Engines and Gear Boxes)
Govt. (DGS) approved Institution, Maritime foundation
June 1999 - February 2001
Starship Management Ltd
September 1998 - May 1999
"Manager D.G. Power Plant"
Kanoria Industries Ltd
November 1995 - June 1998
Specialisation in Marine Engineering from INS Shivaji, Lonavla (Maharashtra State) with First
Class - I Gazetted Officer
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence
February 1987 - October 1995
Started career with National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC), Korba Aug'80 - Feb'87
A Government of India Enterprise
• Being respected as the best trainer & motivator in the company I am working for.
• Respected by Oxford University Press as their best Motivational/Life Skills Trainer.
• Well established as a coach and counsellor changing many lives in +ve direction.
• Associate with a reputed Hospital to take care of Psychotherapic needs of patients.
• Received Award for best performance as trainee in N.T.P.C. Ltd., Korba Project.
• Honoured of being the Chief Engineer for Commissioning of "CGS Gangadevi" while serving in Indian Coast
• Bagged a "Letter of Commendation" by the Commander, C G R-East for successfully rectifying the defect (ship's
Main Engine controls and Air Conditioning Plants were non-operational since long) which made the ship safe to navigate in restricted channels and also improved the Habitability.
ACADEMIA & CREDENTIALS
(Pursuing) a. Ph. D. in Management with research in the field of Training and Development with
Institute of Technology and Management.
b. Diploma in Training and Development from ISTD, Ministry of HRD.
2009 M. Sc. in Counselling and Psychotherapy from The Global Open University, Nagaland.
from the Institution of Engineers,
First Class, Board of Secondary Education
(Madhya Pradesh) in
First Class, Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal.
• Broadcasted several programmes from All India Radio, Raipur (M.P.) such as:
Qualifications & Certifications
Govt Multipurpose Higher Secondary School, Raipur
Preferred Trainer for Oxford University Press