• Practiced Operating System: - Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
• Practiced Office Packages: Microsoft office Word, Microsoft office Excel, Microsoft office PowerPoint and Microsoft office Publisher
• Internet research.
• A confident, deriving individual who reacts quickly to change
• A self starter with a strong sense of urgency who responds positively to challenges and pressures.
• A fluent bilingual and articulate communicator, flexible and responsive
• Fast learner from seniors and good problem solver
• Strong ability and motivation to learn new technologies
• A self directed goal oriented doer.
• Strong ability to work in cooperation with colleagues
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Good planning and organizational skills
• 2nd degree driving license with experience of driving
Flawless International Business PLC
Flawless Events, African Union, Ethiopian Airlines, Hacomal Real Estate
6. Work experience
• Worked as logistic manager on the 3rd African Water Weak conference on Nov 2010
• Worked as logistic coordinator and manager on the conference of the African Leadership Network on October 2010 &November 2011.
• Worked as data collector for base line survey with Amba consultancy plc,
• Worked as an assistant and guide of delegates on the 4th joint meetings of AU conference of Ministers of Economy and finance and ECA conference of African Ministers of Finance, planning and Economic Development in UNECA on 2011.
• Also as an assistant and guide of delegates on the 2nd Africa-India forum summit in Sheraton Addis on 2011.
• Worked as site supervisor on the conference of Harmful Traditional Practices in Africa which took place in the African Union in 2011.
• Worked as guests support on the ADB conference on Making Finance Work for African Partnership Forum in UNECA on 2011.
• Worked as logistic coordinator on the ECX conference on 2011.
• Worked as site supervisor on the conference of the Elders Foundation, May 2011
• Worked as a guest support on the ICASA pre youth conference, Dec 2011
• Worked as lodging analyst on the 16th ICASA conference, Dec 2011
• Worked as a volunteer during the 16th ICASA conference, Dec 2011
• Worked as a support of delegates during the AU submit 2012
• Worked as conference coordinator on the EAFCA conference, Feb 2012
• Worked guest support on PFIZER conference on nutrition, March 2012.
• Worked as event coordinator on the 13th world health congress, Apr 2012.
• Worked as event coordinator and guest support on the all Africa Parliamentarians conference on MDG and the post 2015 Development Abased agenda, July 2012.
• Worked as exhibitor for the ICT ET on the ICT exhibition on July 2012
• Worked as guest support on the ICRC meeting on Oct, 2012
• Worked as an intern in the Union, department of Economic Affairs.
• Currently as a sales consultant in Habesha Construction and Material Development s.c( Real Estate)
Qualifications & Certifications
BA degree in Finance and Development Economics
Addis Ababa University Collage of Commerce