- Full time
- Part time
- One time
PA to CEO
February 2009 - May 2014
Telephone 031 581 1300 / 082 492 8984
Start Date Feb 2009 - May 2014
Reason for leaving: Got married & relocated
Duties entail the following:
Division - Netlearn Update cc
Position: PA to CEO
* Responsibility of holding office keys - opening and closing when CEO unavailable.
* Dealing with telephonic queries
* Quotations, Proposals, Order forms for all products
* Getting courier quotes from Courier Company for delivery of clients orders.
* Scheduling pick-up of orders with Couriers (PLX)
* Booking of all International flights, Visas, hotel bookings, shuttles etc for CEO & Staff
* Assisting with Domestic flight bookings for CEO & Staff when need be.
* Sales - telephonic as well as walk in clients
* Customer care
* General admin - invoicing, tracking orders, dispatching of orders etc
* Following up on clients payments
* Pricing ( working on prices to clients and comparing prices from other partners)
* Handling all orders to Book suppliers ie. Masterskills, Future Managers, Intersoft.
* Placing orders for all exams to Certiport. (American Supplier - www.certiport.com)
* Providing exam support for clients.
* Assisting clients with the registration process for Certiport
* Attending to all new inquiries
* Attending to inquiries re NetLearn's learnerships.
* Accompanying CEO to Expo's/ Exhibitions
* Handling queries re NetASSESS (Program that tests competency levels), setting up trials for clients etc
Division - NetWorx (NetLearn's computer training school)
Position: Testing Coordinator
* Coordinating all Exam bookings
* Proctor/invigilator for exams
* Attending to new inquiries regarding Training - telephonic & walk-in clients
* Assisting with Course info and Bookings
* Assisting with Venue Hire
* Role of hostess when welcoming clients for training.
Division - NetSKILLS (NetLearn's hardware and software division)
Position: Sales & Admin manager
* Attending to All CAD software (computer aided drawing) inquiries.
* ALL Sales
* All Admin - Quotations,...
April 2007 - February 2009
Duration April 2007 - 1 Feb 2009
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Business Admin Degree
Durban Girls Secondary
Durban Girls Secondary
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more