Claim you profile
• We specialize in using manual as well as computerised accounting systems including Quickbooks and Sage.
• We are fully competent in freeing your financial headache as we move your accounts history to Xero, Iris and Kashflow.
• We have over 20 years experience in accounting and have an IAB fellowship.
How We Help?
• Maintaining Sales & Purchase Ledger: We help keeping the records of input sales, purchase invoices, and credit notes.
• Keeping Eye on Bank Activities: We keep vigil eyes on the company’s bank account, including foreign transactions, currency conversion, and credit card purchases.
• File Tax Returns: We help preparing VAT returns.
• Updating Nominal Ledger: We take care of maintaining the nominal ledger properly.
• Providing Payroll and PAYE: We offer Payroll and PAYE for a desirable period, on the demand of companies. Payroll deductions are processed accurately by the software. We can also submit returns online such as P45`s for starters and leavers, P46`s for new starters and Year End returns.
• Providing Financial Reports Regularly: We provide regular reports linked to overall profits and losses, in addition to the balance sheet reports. It helps determining the flaws in financial planning, understanding the performance of a company.
• Assisting in Credit Control And Debt Management: Many small and medium sized businesses have to seek financial aid from the government or non-government organizations, so we assist maintaining the credit sco
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Fellowhip in IAB, over 20 years experience in Bookkeeping and expert in bookkeeping upto TB, VAT Returns, Tax returns, Payroll, CIS and more.........
I work with both manual and computerised systems inc sage and Xero
January 2010 - January 2010
Helping and preparing the books for small to medium sized businesses within Lancashire. Dealing with bookkeeping upto trial balance, monthly profit @ loss reports, processing and submitting VAT returns to HMRC, processing payroll and PAYE, CIS, Self Assessment tax returns,Year end and Cash Flow Forecast. .....
March 2005 - January 2010
Smooth running of Account department as well as bookkeeping and paying suppliers and VAT returns
February 1998 - January 2005
Dealing with all aspects of Accounts including credit control
Qualifications & Certifications
IAB Bookkeeping Advanced
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more