Good in Maintenance, Calibration, Installation & Commissioning of industrial instrumentation and gas chromatograph.
Have extensive experience in conventional & smart instrumetation, Penumatics as well as Hydraulics.
Have worked on PLC and Delta-V DCS.
Have worked in Urea Fertilizer, MDF Board, Cane Sugar, OIL & Gas and Textile industries.
E & I manager
From January 2013
Working with HASTECH GROUP Karachi Pakistan. Presently available in Johannesburg for walk in interview. Feb 2013 To date
Sr. I & C Engineer / Team Leader Instrument
March 2011 - December 2012
• To Lead Plant Instrument section to maximize plant availability & reliability with reduced maintenance cost.
• To Plan, Organize and Execute instrument activities in annual turnarounds within budget and planned time.
• To Plan, Organize and Execute instrument team activities in Plant modifications & system up-gradations.
• To Implement HSE policies, standards and procedures to ensure achievement of HSE objectives and targets.
• To Increase plant reliability & availability through implementation of CMMS, S-RCM and RBI strategies.
• To Plan & Organize Training Needs Analysis to develop Instrument staff to ensure improvement of skills.
• Well Head Controls, SCADA system, Fire & Gas detection system, ESD System & Mobile Test Separator.
• Moisture analyzer, CO2 Analyzer, Daniel Gas Chromatographs Model 500, 700 (C6+) & 1000 (C6+H2S).
• Bentley Nevada Vibration Monitoring system, Series 7200 & 3300.
• Knowledge & experience with engineering codes/standards like API, BS, IEC, NEC, ISA, SIL, NFPA etc.
• Review of PFD's, P&ID's, Cause & Effect matrices and management of engineering change process.
Senior Instrument Specialist
BHP-Billiton Petroleum Pakistan, at Zamzama Gas Plant
September 2001 - October 2008
• Installation, Commissioning, Calibration, troubleshooting and maintenance of field instrumentation.
• DANIEL & ABB-8000 on-line Gas Chromatographs, EMERSON Floboss - 407 (Flow Computers)
• Wellhead Control panels & Emergency Shutdown Panels, Gas metering & Custody transfer.
• Pressure Safety Valves pop testing & control valves leakage testing (Anderson Greenwood, Farris, Crosby)
• Performed Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Liquefied Natural Gas (Cryogenic) plant.
• SOLAR Gas Turbines, Turbotronic control systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Control Valves & ON-OFF Valves calibration and repairs. (FISHER, MASCOT, FLOSERVE, VALTEK, BETTIS)
• EMERSON Delta-V DCS (PCS & PSS), PLCs trouble shooting & maintenance (ALLEN BRADLEY, HIMA, Etc.)
• Worked on Smart instrumentation and used HART Communicators (Rosemount Model: 275 & 375)
Worked as Electrical & Instrument Engineer at Crescent Chemicals Ltd. Pakistan on (H2SO4) Sulphuric Acid Plant Jan 2001 to Aug 2001
• Installation, commissioning and testing of VFD's, Electrical Control / Distribution, Power factor and Instrumentation control panels.
• Cabling, termination and testing of electrical Panels, Motors, Grounding system & Annunciator Panel.
• Calibration of field instruments including PSV's, Transmitters, Recorders, Sensors, and Conductivity analyzer.
HI-Tech Engineering Services
• Worked during expansion projects and annual shutdowns as INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR.
• Maintenance, Overhauling of control valves (FISHER, MASONIELAN, BETTIS, HONEYWELL & NOVA PIGNONE)
• Installation, commissioning & Calibration of instrumentation and supply of Shutdown Instrument manpower.
Denim Textile Unit
• Management of Electrical Department Men power and routine / planned Maintenance activities.
• Blow room, Carding, Drawing,
• SCHALAFHORST AUTOCORO
• 2 x 250 ton LUWA Chillers & HVAC System
• Diesel fired automatic Boiler
• 2 x 750 KVA Diesel Generators & Switchgear
• SULZER RUTI Weaving Machines
• Siemens Dc / Ac Variable speed drives
• Warping, Sizing, Dyeing & Finishing
Assistant Instrument Engineer & Instrument Engineer
ALNOOR MDF Board Industries Moro Pakistan
From May 1988
• Conducted on the Plant Practical Training to Plant Operators for safe & efficient operation of MDFB Plant.
• Worked on P&ID's, PFD's, Loop Drawings, Ladder Logic, Schematics & Functional diagrams.
• Pneumatic & Electronic instrumentation
• SIEMENS Simatic S-5 PLC's
• ABB Dc / Ac variable speed drives
• Weight Scales & metal detectors
• IMAAL Chemical dozing system
• Automatic fire detection & extinguishing system
• Maintenance & Calibration of Process Instruments like Transmitters, Recorders, Controllers, Alarms, Switches, control valves and MOV's.
• Maintenance & Calibration of Process analyzers like Oxygen, Infra Red, pH, Conductivity and Gas Chromatographs (BECKMAN)
• Variety of SDV's & Control Valves (FISHER, MASONIELAN, HONEYWELL, NOVA PIGNONE & BETTIS)
Boilers, Furnace, GE Gas Turbines, HVAC units, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors Controls
International Trainings & Certifications:
• Certificate- III (Instrument Engineering) from CCI Training Services Australia in 2005
• SOLAR gas turbines Turbo-tronic field programming course @ Dubai by SOLAR USA in 2005
• Certificate-IV in Assessment & Workplace Training by TRAINING SERVICES AUSTRALIA in 2005
• Knowledge & Use of Electrical Equipments in Hazardous Atmospheres, training by (EPIC) UK in 2005
Qualifications & Certifications
MS Applied Instrumentation & Control
Glasgow Caledonian University Scotland UK
SHAH LATIF University Khairpur
Bachelor of Science
SINDH University Jamshoro
PETROMAN Technical Institute Karachi
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more