Vallee Pitot, Port Louis, Mauritius
I am an intelligent, passionate and motivated individual who can naturally work on my own initiative, prioritizing workloads to deadlines through efficient time management and by working in a systematic manner. I have a keen interest and passion in dealing with people and their personal development. I believe in a positive attitude towards life and a strong work ethic, this ensures my willingness to learn efficiently and ability to achieve goals. In addition, through clients and colleague contact I have developed excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling me to listen, analyse and deal comfortably with people at all levels. I am bilingual and very fluent in both English and French language.
Service Agent for Mauritius National Identity Card
One Valdus Ltd
From August 2013
• Dealing with members of the public – an average of 300 - 600 people per day.
• Ensure excellent customer service to the public.
Marketing Officer & Secretary
Joonas Industries Ltd
July 2012 - July 2013
• Prepare tender and quotations.
• Type general office correspondences.
• Maintain files, forms and other materials.
• Process mail, photocopy of documents and operate standard office equipment such as fax machine, update information in a computer system such as workers attendance.
• Assist in administrative duties.
• Draft replies to simple correspondence.
• To assist in duties relating to official functions.
• Dealing with clients.
Data Entry Operator
December 2010 - January 2011
• To verify various types of bills online and ensure that there is no mistake so that payment can be done.
Qualifications & Certifications
Renganaden Seeneevassen SSS
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more