Electronics & Communication Engineer
1. Worked as Production Trainee Technician for 8 month in 'CENTUM ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED', Yelahanka Bangalore.
2. Worked as Apprentice Technician for 1 year in 'KIOCL LIMITED', Panambur Mangalore.
3. Worked as an 'Trainee-ITS-DSP', for 4 month in 'R-Logic Technology Services India Private Limited', Kudlu Gate Bangalore.
WORKING EXPERIENCE IN ABROAD:
1.Presently working as an "OFC TECHNICIAN "in Uni Networks at Qatar(Under Ooredoo Project.
Job Role: Optical Network Terminal (ONT) & Migration Technician
• Leading Fiber team efficiently from 28 Jan 2013 to till date in Qatar
• In depth knowledge of optical fiber and it's laying, testing and jointing
• Currently working on GPON Project for Deploying and installation of FTTH Network in Qatar Region.(FTTH, FTTB & B2H)
• Currently working on GPON Project for Deploying and installation of FTTH Network in Qatar Region.
• Splicing, testing and termination of optical fiber cable.
• Preparation and Installation of Splitters at Different exchanges and Outdoor Fiber Cabinets.
• Patching at Exchanges from OLT to Splitters and Splitters to ODF, and also patching in Outdoor Fiber Cabinets.
• Installation & testing of the Micro-ODF at the customer premises.
• Testing of GPON Network & GSM sites
• Testing accurate optical power from OLT to Splitters and Splitters to ODF.
• Troubleshooting in FTTH network using OTDR, Source Meter, Power Meter and Visual Fault Locater.
• Handling Hazardous jobs for providing services to various customers.
• Installation & Termination of Fiber Optic Cables at various fiber distribution hubs.
• Ability to use and read Schematic and Plant diagram for performing the given jobs.
•Installation of all ISP works(cable, ONT installation & Migration).
• Installation of Splitters & Tappers
• Lying of Feeder Cables & preparation of all connectors
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma In Electronics & Communication Engineer
BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (BTE) BANGALORE