1) Responsible for Designing of tools, fixtures for proto assembly and testing unit
as per requirements.
2) Responsible for Development of proto components for manufacturing new prototype
as per requirements i.e. concept prototype, engineering prototype, level 1 prototype etc.
3) Controlling & monitoring of part cost with focus on production as well as quality delivery.
Conducting specific process audit at supplier end to improve supplier quality,
RFQ & other technical decision.
4) Coordinates and follows engineering responsibilities from design concept,
through prototype build.
5) Assist to supplier for prototypes development.
6) Reverse Engineering of sheet metal Components.
7) Active participation in DFMEA, Design Review, and Engineering change notice,
8) Child parts development & Co-ordination of prototype silencer & frame assembly.
9) Ensuring the availability of proto parts – quality and quantity point of view for
new engine variants
10) Conducting fitment trial in Proto assembly room
11) Solving the issues raised during assembly of Engine
Based on engine testing result on test bed – giving suggestions to design team for improving part quality
Implementation of design changes / modifications
Support to production concern resolution team.
Product Design ,jig fixture Design, spm Design & New Product Devlopment
• Study, detailing and designing of Draw, Trim, and Blanking die.
• Study of Parts of Dies and their respective details and designs.
• Study & Preparing List of Materials (BOM) of Dies.
• Study of Standard Parts.
• Reporting to Team Leader, Senior Manger.
G101 Model mahindra 2 wheeler PVT Ltd
Frame body ,Muffler Assy Swing arm ,side Stand ,Engine hanger ,lady footrest,Handle Bar
k 38 Model Honda Scooter PVT LTD
Frame Body ,Muffler assy ,Swing arm ,Main Stand ,Pipe air feed ,Pipe Breather
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Mechanical
Birla institute gwalior