Human Resources Professional
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Iam working with Gobrah Technologies from October 2010 to till date. Here am handling Recruitment Process & also Working as HR Executive cum Administration. Now am Looking for Generalist also..
GOBRAH MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES PVT. LTD
October 2010 - October 2010
• MBA HR with 2.3 yrs experience into various Human Resource verticals (IT/Non IT).
• Professional experience as a Technical/Non-Technical Recruiter in Domestic & US Staffing with exceptional skills in qualifying, interviewing, reference checking, and pay rate negotiations.
• Being highly self-motivated, I have the drive to focus and achieve both organizational and personal goals while taking my team along and ensuring its achievements too.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written, and team player.
• Fast learner, Good presentation skills, Adapt well to changes and pressures in workplace.
• Result oriented professional with a matured approach and able to make an effective contribution to the performance of a team with good leadership and motivating capabilities.
Currently Working as Sr.HR Executive in Gobrah Management Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad from October 2010 to till date.
Role and Responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Responsible for managing the End to End recruitment life cycle from understanding the requirement, furnishing them with relevant profiles and closing them respectively.
- Handling the Contract, Contract to hire and Permanent placements.
- Recruiting candidates mid to senior level executives for different positions for leading Companies.
- Contacting the potential candidates through Email by sending the job details (Job Title, Job Description, and Work Authorization).
- Can individually handle the requirements and worked on Niche requirements.
- Screening and short listing the candidate's profile by evaluating the candidate's skill sets, education, location and experience.
- Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidates experience and requirement before submitting to the client.
- Negotiate pay rates & Notice Period with candidate.
- Negotiating with the candidate in case of salary not accepted and convincing them.
- Preparing Client list.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Arts & Science College, Kakatiya University