Social works, Community service
Discipleship Training School
September 2012 - February 2013
course in YWAM, University of Nation, Bangalore (Karnataka) in sept. 2012 to Feb. 2013.
• Participate in 'Basic First Aid' Training conducted by EHA-DEEM (Emmanuel Hospital Association) through Discipleship Centre Darbhanga (Bihar) in March 2012.
• Participate in 'Advance Leadership Area Seminar' of Haggai Institute in Darbhanga (Bihar), year 2010.
• Participate in 'Advance Leadership National Seminar' of Haggai Institute in Patna (Bihar), year 2011.
• Participate in 'Anchor Person Training' of Haggai Institute in Kolkata, year 2011.
• Participate in Song & Drama division, Ministry of information & broadcasting (Central Government of India) Cultural Light & Sound program upon Women Status in India.
• Good verbal and written skill
• Perform with dedication in the community service and among the children.
• Priority & ability to perform with team work.
Interest & Activity:
• Working among and for the children.
CDF (Child Development Facilitator)
) as a field worker education and health awareness concern.
• At present (Since May 2013) working with 'Discipleship Centre' in 'Compassion India' Project IN987 in Maharajganj district (UP) as a CDF (Child Development Facilitator).
World Vision's Koshi Project
Computer Lab in charge for computer education in 'Mithila Computer Awareness Program'.
World Vision India' Bihar Flood Relief Project
in rural areas of district Darbhanga (Bihar).
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more