MS-Excel, MS-Word, Powerpoint, COBOL, JCL ,DB2, VSAM
i am interested to work in part time or full time in MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM , MQ SERIES training or Projects
BoJ neXt Generation RTGS
Implementation of the BoJ neXt Generation RTGS processing:
* Enhance the IBM BoJ Inbound and Outbound payment processing to operate "Real Time". IBM payments queue processing will continue to be as the existing process.
With the introduction of RTGS-XG, the release control function moves to I-STAR/LC necessitating both system and operational procedure changes within Tokyo IB Payment Operations.
- Analysis and walkthrough of the Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Development and Unit Testing of CICS Screens, Batch Reports and MQ processing programs.
- Execution of the SIT Cases, verification and documentation of test results and defect fix.
- UAT Support, resolution of User queries.
- Execution of SIT and UAT Batch cycles.
Environment: CICS, COBOL, PL/I, DB2, JCL, MQ-Series, VSAM, IBM Debugger, Control-D, Startool, Assembler
Senior Software Engineer
ACS, A Xerox Company
July 2009 - July 2011
IT Consultant for UBS, Wealth Management and Business Banking
April 2008 - August 2008
Technical Skills Profile:
Operating System IBM MVS/OS390, Z/OS, UNIX, VOS
Languages COBOL, PL I, JCL, DBMS/SQL, VOS-JCL(MACROS)
Database / RDBMS Index file Database, VSAM and DB2
FILE-AID, XPEDITOR, SPUFI, QMF, CHANGEMAN, DBARTISIAN, IBM LE-Debugger, STARTOOL, MQ Series, Control-D, Program Sync, IDCAMS, SORT, VOS debugger
OLTP CICS, ECOMMAND web based tool
Secondary Skills: DML, RPG/400, CL/400, IMS, IDMS, C, REXX
Domains Worked in: Insurance, Banking ( Calypso ), Commercial Education and Financial Services
Open system Technology AutoCAD
Others SDLC, SAS, Undergone Training in IBM Websphere Mq Adminstartion
1.IBM Websphere Mq Administration.
2.AS 400 Training.
ACS, A Xerox company July 2009- July 2011
Project: Ecommand - CBSL (web based Application)
Senior Software Engineer, Financial Service Group.
ACS stands for the Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. ACS offer services that range from HR outsourcing and finance BPO to IT outsourcing and customer service call centers. ACS core competency is managing business processes and information
technology. They are well-know for their ability to perform business process outsourcing tasks efficiently. ACS is the Department of Educations primary outsourcing company for loan servicing. CBSL is Campus Based Service Loans. Project is to support the command Application in Java Based front end with data stored in VOS-Stratus Backend. This project involved Development , maintainance and Enhancements of the modules. ACS services the campus Based Service loan accounts of students across various institution as part of this program. Ecommand is a web enabled Student Loan Management System. Ecommand screen consists of different options by which the user can access the information of a student who has taken loan from institution. Ex:- Account inquiry, Address inquiry, History Inquiry and Notes...
October 2008 - December 2008
- Participate in the Call , Prepare Minutes of Meeting
- Collect the System information from the onsite team
- Requirement gathering, Analysis of code
Environment: COBOL, DB2, Stored Procdedures, JCL, Java, Perl, Unix,
April 2008 - August 2008
UBS, is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. UBS provides the services to corporate, institutional and sovereign clients worldwide; services include corporate finance, treasury products, equity and debt capital markets, derivatives, risk management and trading. The Payments and Cross-Product application is one of the core systems within the bank, serving as the Payment Processing and Current Account maintenance functionality for its Investment Banking and Global Wealth Management and Business Banking operations in Asia.
Bank of Japan
announced details of its next-Generation RTGS (RTGS-XG) initiative of the BOJ-NET Funds Transfer System. Under the RTGS-XG project, BOJ-NET will introduce liquidity-saving features.
The project has two phases:
* Abolition of deferred net settlement for FXYCS Foreign Exchange Yen Clearing System and introduction of Liquidity Saving Feature (LSF) accounts - 14 Oct 2008
* Introduction of high-value Zengin Domestic clearing system
Polaris Software Labs
March 2006 - December 2008
Bear Stearns and Co Inc
October 2006 - March 2008
Bear and Stearns is today's pre-eminent financial services company, Bear and Stearns provides support for various financial products such as Equities, Derivatives etc.
Bear Stearns Companies Inc. (NYSE:BSC) is the parent company of Bear, Stearns & Co Inc., a leading global investment banking securities trading and brokerage firm. Since 1923, it has helped corporations, institutions, governments and individuals reach their financial objectives. SWAP is one of its modules handling back office requirements. Its dealing with storing all data and produces daily, monthly Profit & Loss statements and end users statements.
This project involves Research and Analysis of the Code for the Calypso product. It is a Reverse code engineering project.
Modules worked on:
- The module is to generate reports of matching columns and their counts from tables between two databases. Also populate the columns of Calypso tables from Swap replacement tables.This is achieved by using multiple cursors for record selection and complex sql queries for getting the data from tables between two databases. Using optimization techniques to solve the retrieval complexities of records from the tables.
- Low level design
This involves detailing out the changes required at each program level. It involves analyzing complex DB2/COBOL program flows and their interdependence. Also it involves identifying database changes (DB2/SQL) required for that module.
- Development of the application
This involves coding the application program on COBOL/SQL and unit testing. Also it involves following various configuration management processes.Also debugging tool like expeditor should be used for any debugging purpose.
- Code reviews and document reviews
- Unit testing of programs.
Environment: COBOL, PL/I, DB2, JCL, CICS, DBARTISIAN, PROGRAM SYNC, and CHANGE MAN
First Indian Corporation Pvt Ltd
February 2004 - March 2006
The First American Corporation
February 2004 - March 2006
The First American Corporation, through its family of companies, is the leading provider of business information and related products and services. First Indian corporation private limited , the sister concern of The First American corporation, transforms complex data gathered from thousands of public records and private sources into meaningful business information used by mortgage lenders, title companies, government agencies, property and casualty insurance groups, utilities, direct marketers, research and legal firms, and others.
This is a conversion project. This project proposes to convert all data residing in the system over to the ATS database. The Conversion project can be broken down into following components.
* Plant conversion.
* Case conversion.
* Order conversion.
* Base conversion.
* Plat conversion.
* Property chaining.
* Comments conversion
Each of the above modules consists of Sub conversion, Arb conversion, Reference conversion and Extract reference. Plant is a collection of historic transactions, recorded by the county recorder's office, on the human beings and properties. The plant conversion will consist of splitting postings into legals, names, references and instrument/cases.
Modules worked on:
1. The module consists of five to six module some times more than the specified based on the project assigned
2. Each module involved Analysis of data, designing of the logic for the required function. Preparation of JCLS and load jobs for loading the data into database.
- Handling deliverables
- Handling the responsibility for the delivery at module level. Tracking the progress of modules and solving any technical/business issues.
- Done System Analysis to upgrade the existing system for a Business as well as user friendly environment.
- Implementation of the modules in Mainframe environment over the as/400 environment.
- Requirement analysis
- Analyzing business requirements and preparing solution design report which gives...
Qualifications & Certifications
Nano Science and Technology Consortium
National Institute of Business Management