Proof Reader In Medical Transcription Company
From January 2008
with Proof Reading the documents with handling and monitoring the account at Global Info Systems Org. India Pvt. Ltd., which merged with iMedX and now named as iMedX in Cyber Towers at HitechCity, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
• Edit documents consistently and fairly according to transcription guidelines, standards of style, and formats of practice.
• Utilize all available reference tools to ensure the accuracy of the transcribed document.
• Provide timely and consistent quality feedback to inform and update the transcriptionists regarding quality issues and areas of concern to help eliminate repetition of errors.
• Recognize, interpret and evaluate inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in medical dictation and appropriately clarify and flag or report them as needed.
• Adhere to policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the transcription department.
• Proofreading documents transcribed by medical transcriptionists according to transcription guidelines, standards of style, and formats of practice
• Giving feedback to the transcribers.
• Handling multiple accounts and working on Dictaphone with different types of specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, OB-GYN, Orthopedics, and General.
• Working with different types of reports like Consultation, History and Physical, Operative Report, Echocardiogram, EEG, etc., and sending direct to Client.
• Well-versed with Medical Terminology, Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Disease processes, Laboratory Procedures and Drugs.
Qualifications & Certifications
English through Correspondence
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Sri Vijaya Sai Junior College
Ravi High School
Board of Secondary Education
Scient College of Education, Osmania University
Biology, Botany and Chemistry