Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Experience in developing Oracle PLSQL scripts. Maintained Procedures, Packages,Functions and Triggers.
June 2010 - November 2012
• Working at Tech Mahindra Ltd since June 2010 as a Software Engineer on British Telecommunications (BT) projects.
• Over 3 years of experience in Application Development and Support using Oracle PL/SQL.
• Providing Applications Support using Oracle 11g, Linux and Oracle WebLogic Server
• Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team
PACS (Planning Assignment and Configuration System) – Metadata
PACS is one of the key system in British Telecom Operational Support Systems stack that are used to manage modern telecom networks and provide the data that is needed in the day to day running of a telecom network stack. PACS-Metadata is a subsystem in PACS and it includes modelling and maintenance of telecom network key components -Equipment, Shelf, Cards and Element Manager.
• Understanding requirements in a Business Scenario and preparing Low Level Design
• Maintained Data in database using PLSQL scripts, Maintained Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers, using Toad for Oracle and SQL *Plus
• Optimization and Tuning of SQL query used in PLSQL scripts, procedures and functions
• Performed Unit Testing and provided demos to the Solution Designer and Tester
• Provided support to End to End Testing, Live issues and Deployment (Release).
EWMP (Engineering Workforce Management Platfo
EWMP consists of applications that manage workforce demand, availability, forecast and scheduling for BT field engineers.We at TechM support about 62 applications for this platform. EWMP systems serve about 30,000 field engineers for BT's various Line of Business (LOB). These systems support Fulfillment and Assurance meaning L2C (Lead To Cash) and T2R (Trouble To Resolve) journeys.
• Providing Maintenance and Enhancements for 5 applications and ensuring their stability.
• Performing root cause analysis of the issues and take correct actions for reducing the Incidents occurring in applications using Oracle SQL and Oracle WebLogic Server.
• Handling various Customer’s Service requests.
• Involvement in deployment activities for all major and minor releases.
Qualifications & Certifications
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
St Margaret Sr. Sec. School
Voice over Internet Protocol
St Margaret Sr. Sec. School
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more