Claim you profile
I'm Nathaniel Ijioma, and I move mountains. One day I'll take over the world. Nothing's impossible for me. I love and expand life. Someday I'll serve many, like Bill Gates.
Hello, and welcome to my LinkedIn profile page, a place I call the 'Networking of Today'. At present, I am gainfully employed in the Norfolk-area. The reason I am here is to reconnect with friends, family members, classmates, group and social circle members, former and present colleagues – and to connect with new, exciting and interesting professionals from all walks of life, from various fields within many diverse industries and geographic locations.
My background comprises degrees in Electronics/ Computer Engineering and Business Management, including experience in defence, marine, computer hardware, telecommunications, interactive entertainment, and healthcare.
By working closely with academia and industry, I have undertaken analyses of the energy, clean technology, low carbon vehicles, and advanced composites sectors, as relating to the advanced engineering and manufacturing sectors within the East of England.
I am a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, an avid chess player, and a passionate music lover.
Marketing and Sales
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Performance Plus Partnership
January 2011 - January 2011
I carry out a range of management activities on a contractual basis.
Hethel Engineering Centre
July 2010 - October 2010
Over-achieved assigned project and profitability targets through the execution of commercial and management activities, data analysis, pilot innovation model development, public/private sector engagements, and events management.
RGIS Inventory Specialists
May 2010 - July 2010
• Adhered to all company policies and procedures, maintained a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
• Maintained a flexible schedule with varying hours, including working extreme schedules, resulting in long hours on occasion.
• Operated in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., including extreme exposure to cold and heat.
Social Care Worker
Dora Healthcare Ltd.
October 2009 - December 2009
Healthcare and support.
I cared for service users within organisations such as care homes, schools or day centres. Service users I cared for included:
• older people with complex health and care needs
• people with challenging behaviour
• people with mental health problems including people subject to guardianship and supervision order under the mental health act
Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd
September 2009 - September 2009
• Sold insurance to student customers.
• Boosted sales by collaborating with team members.
• Achieved a record sale; surpassed all daily sales targets.
November 2006 - August 2008
Coordinated the day to day management of information systems, purchasing and installations, supplier relations, inventory management, power/water supply, and IT training for nurses and technicians.
GameStation & Support
December 2005 - October 2006
• Provided computer repair, administrative and support services as well as video game entertainment, ad hoc viewing of live football matches, and low-cost calling services.
Communications Engineer Intern
Nigerian Television Authority
August 2004 - February 2005
• Managed power supply, underground cabling, wiring, etc.
• Inspected rectifications, repaired and serviced telecommunications devices, installed transceivers.
• Prepared lists of defects and produced daily, weekly, and monthly technical reports.
• Collaborated with programme engineers during night shifts, synchronised local transmissions with national broadcasts, prepared reports/logs, etc.
• Delivered project objectives on time and within budget, achieved all assigned targets, attended all departmental briefings and technical meetings.
• Assisted with the clearing, cleaning, and restoration of a burnt transmitting room.
Electronic Engineer Trainee (Intern)
Nigerian Naval Dockyard
October 2002 - February 2003
• Participated in training and development opportunities on workshop practice; performed ship docking operations, worked on radar controls and electromagnetic motors, generated design specifications, including bill of materials, electrical schematics, and block diagrams.
• Performed electrical fault finding at component level, maintained electrical installations and devices on naval ships, and repaired consumer electronic wares belonging to naval officers.
Qualifications & Certifications
Penn Foster College
Master of Science
University of East Anglia
Penn Foster Career School (US)
Federal University of Technology Owerri
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more