Able to provide support to any hardware and software issues.
Data Center Solutions Support Engineer (Aperture)
Emerson Electric Asia (ROHQ)
From April 2013
• Deals with a complex issue in relation with Data Center Infrastructure using Aperture VISTA.
• Working with IIS Manager, ODBC, DCOM and Services under Windows servers environments.
• Configures DCOM and OBDC for security permission that allows the product and user for access.
• In collaboration of the Data Center's Infrastructure logs, trace the malfunctionality of the product in coordination with the MS SQL Server Management Studio underlying in their MS Data Center or Windows Servers.
• Have to undergo a thorough check to replicate the issue in-house to gather details and more information for solutions of the issue.
• Run SQL queries from SQL server database to determine some missing, unknown and duplicate of the table or values.
• Provide reset of the Windows server that will allow the Data Center Infrastructure to execute without any failures.
• Traces add, modify, move and removed for Space, Network, Power and Storage workflow provisioning of the product that is not working.
• Configure the Data Center Infrastructure but is limited for customizing forms and workflows.
• In short, uses Data Center Software, Virtual Management and Maintenance.
ACS A Xerox Company
November 2008 - January 2013
• Accept assigned tickets from Level I in order to determine and resolve the issue then log it thoroughly, document all incoming client into the DK Helpdesk and Remedy database application.
• Triage, resolve, close and/or escalate all assigned and/or client calls. Able to assign ticket/s to on-site queue and or on-site engineer for escalation.
• Check the DK/Remedy database queue for any assigned calls and client issues assigned throughout the work shift by the Coordinator. Update DK/Remedy database as required when the status of issues changes.
• Communicates effectively and courteously with the end user regarding the status and resolution of each issue.
• Reset device, application and user's credential via Citrix server using Active Directory, AS400 and OneStop tools. Able to check the applications and user’s profile under Citrix Management Console in Citrix environment.
• Uses VMware and Citrix environment all the time in order to fix the issue/s of the user/s.
• Provide support to corporate employees of ACS on their issues like VPN, DKHelpdesk, logins and both software/hardware issues including Blackberry, iPhone/iPad and Android phones.
• Advise team members and management of any issues that relate to customer satisfaction or if there are problems in getting issues resolved in timely manner.
• As POC/SME, keep peers and manager informed of trends, significant problems and unexpected delays.
• Monitors the queue in order to avoid abandoned/dropped calls.
• Take the training required, technical as well as interpersonal and stay abreast of all current technology.
• Perform other duties as instructed by management.
DELL International Services, Inc.
July 2006 - November 2008
• Answer ACD calls and address the customer's technical support needs or route/handle accordingly.
• Focusing on driving positive and sustainable customer experience according to Dell’s standard.
• Demonstrate initiative and good judgment in resolving issues effecting customer satisfaction.
• Provide first-level technical support on basic operational or maintenance of a personal computers and / or peripherals using documented procedure and available tools.
• Provide direct advice and guidance for customers.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing the service calls.
• Able to navigate and troubleshoot onto customer’s computer by accessing on their computer using a Dell Connect for a quicker resolution.
• Advise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Escalate problems when unable to make a proper determination of the issue.
• Knowledgeable of Dell’s product line and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
• Identify and provide input or unique or recurring issues.
• Log customer contacts.
• Complete required product training modules on time to remain competent of current technology offers.
• Provides total solutions for such recommended resolution to customer for both hardware and software issues.
• POC (Point of Contact) as assigned, in giving updates and training to the Dell Pasay site and team in order to provide efficiency and effectiveness of the product/s issues that DELL supports for best customer’s experience.
• Provides best effort and best customer’s experience every time.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Bohol Institute of Technology (BIT)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more