Claim you profile
I workedas hospitality staff
at West Ham United football ground in Upton Park, which is run by campus group ltd. My job role was to serve drinks and food to customers before the game, and during half time as well as after the game. Before commencing work my workshop I had to clean the till, floor tables and drinking glass and after finishing work. Each day after my shift I had to count cash from the till and hand it to my supervisor.
Stratford Market Retail Outlet, Stratford
Market Trading Assistant:
* Erecting and dismantling the stall.
* Selling to and engaging with customers.
* Monitoring stock levels and product performance, reporting back to management.
* Ensuring that trading standards and health and safety regulations are met.
* Dealing with customers returning faulty or unwanted goods and referring to management.
Holland & Barrett
April 2005 - May 2005
• Till handling
• Dealing with customer queries
• Provide good customer service to customers
• Organizing shelves
• Improved communication skills
Campus group ltd
Qualifications & Certifications
Building Craft College
Education / Qualification
Maths and English
Rockeby Academy School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more