Claim you profile
I have been working in one of the most deprived areas of Birmingham with the hardest to reach clients to help them gain sustainable employment or training opportunities.
duties have included CV compilations, jobsearching on clients behalf, interview
Employment Case Worker
August 2013 - November 2013
Managing a caseload of Work Programme customers to implement the support required enabling the customer to meet the end goal of sustainable employment, my responsibilities include:
• Providing a quality service through regular contact with customers ensuring that all customers have development plans, effective monitoring, evaluation, support and guidance is provided to a minimum standard ensuring all associated paperwork and/or IT system is completed as required
• Receiving referrals and customer allocations
• Ensuring that appropriate support is available to enable the customer to retain or develop in their job
• Networking and advertising potential candidates
• Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
• Conducting regular reviews with the customer and the employer, ensuring equality and diversity, contractual and legal obligations are met and providing/identifying relevant advice, guidance and support when required to sustain employment
• working within a quality framework ensuring that services delivered meet the standards required of the contract
• Maintaining effective and efficient administrative procedures producing appropriate records and reports as required, including the updating of client details on the relevant database
Steps To Work
March 2013 - August 2013
As a Temporary Employment Advisor managing my own caseload of unemployed Work Programme clients who require assistance to start/ enter employment, my responsibilities are outlined as below.
National Career Services Advisor
November 2011 - February 2013
Responsible for managing own workload whilst meeting monthly targets (28 interventions per 4 day week) and promoting National Career services, my responsibilities are outlined as below.
Employment Outreach Officer
March 2010 - November 2011
Responsible for delivering the Working Neighbourhood Funds contract as an employee of the prime contract provider to my own caseload of unemployed clients on a one-to-one basis within the Super Output Areas of the Erdington and Kingstanding constituency. This role required me to develop a positive working relationship with each client, assessing their personal needs to ensure that each client is registered within the correct contract for funding (Drug/alcohol/ ex offenders/ NEET/ mature workers/ single parents), my responsibilities included:
• Registering 16 clients per month to WNF contract, assisting at least 7 per month to access employment, voluntary or training opportunities
• Agreeing and creating SMART action plans with clients to identify training needs and overcome barriers to work
• Accessing employment, work experience, volunteer placements; educational and/or training opportunities
• Helping Clients to develop confidence, motivational, CV compilation and interview skills
• Obtaining referrals and to also make referrals to partner organisations
• Engaging with employers to ensure that clients are supported
• Actively monitoring client take-up from the Super output Areas and consider their issues noting which outreach methods are most effective
February 2007 - March 2010
Initially appointed to provide bar staff cover; then given marketing promotion role.
Development Services Employment Advisor
April 2007 - September 2007
Managing my own caseload of disabled and long term ill clients who required further training and voluntary work experience, the responsibilities of this role are outlined as in previous Employment Officer roles.
July 2006 - February 2007
Appointed as senior telesales advisor for this prestigious company, my duties included delivering a quality service to all prospective customers whilst ensuring that stringent sales targets are always achieved on a day-to-day basis
January 2005 - July 2006
A series of temporary jobs before deciding to embark on a role
Job Search Tutor
September 2004 - December 2004
The responsibilities of this role are outlined as previous Employment Officer.
Job Search Tutor
Training for Tomorrow
February 2003 - February 2004
The responsibilities of this role are outlined as in previous Employment Officer roles.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more