Claim you profile
Software Developer Engineer II
From January 2014
Front end engineer in Seller Support. Contribute to seller facing support tools and internally facing
Double Down Interactive / IGT
February 2012 - January 2014
Mocha for unit tests, various bash scripting, CDN deploys via BuildBot. SVN, Sublime Text, and some
Developer & Technology Lead
From July 2011
Technology lead for an agency start-up. Built mobile first website using html5, jQuery, yepnope, and git. Shepherd all development efforts. Research and prototype new techniques and technologies.
Developer & T-Mobile Team Tech Lead
Microsoft, MasterCard, and AT&T
From January 2010
Lead developer on client projects. Evangelised to client technology team. Led effort to establish code
patterns library. Also lead development work for Microsoft, MasterCard, and AT&T.
Web Development Director
From August 2000
Responsible for all presentation layer deliverables, resource & project management, code quality,
professional team development, requirements gathering, estimation & analysis, budgetary
performance, and project success.
● Established browser, device, and os standards with tactical process for refinement
● Provided consistent team vision (what to do) and implementation tactics (how to do it)
● Fostered culture of free information exchange successfully leveraging team expertise
● Hired, mentored, structured, and grew Web Development Team from four to fourteen
● Led the team through evolution from table-based to semantic css driven markup
● Established best practice and code review initiatives that increased productivity and quality
● Coordinated high profile development for: Prime Retail, Target, the Metropolitan Opera,
Tully's, the Seattle Opera, Dexter-Chaney, Noble House, & Brown-Forman
● Served as mentor and technical resource for the agency
● Lead web developer for high profile clients including: the Metropolitan Opera, Gene Juarez,
Nintendo, Anne Geddes, the Seattle International Film Festival, & Perilous Fight for KCTS
Qualifications & Certifications
Ballard High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more