Health and Safety Officer
I am an honest, hardworking person, friendly,
Reliable and driven by day to day challenges. Good communication skills, easy adaptable.
Hobbies: Health fanatic / Sport’s / Reading
Health and safety Officer
Health and safety
From January 2013
• Pieter De bruin Pr. Eng & Associates: Health and Safety Officer on n Sewer Extension Erf 442 Sunridge Park for 2 weeks. (Value: R70 000)
• Kelbore-Intrara horizontal Drilling: Did Health and Safety plans for them. (1 month holiday job)
• Health and Safety plans, assisting my mentor Robert Cox since June 2012.
• Individually did Health and Safety plans for Bay World, Gramestown and Bergsig High School
• Health and Safety Officer on site for Ulutsha Trading: Project: CDC/238/12 – BAYWORLD UPGRADE
(8 month project) (Value: R10 million)
• Health and Safety Officer for Ulutsha: with the snake relocation at Bay World.
• Health and Safety Officer for Ulutsha: Gramestown, building a Chicken Abattoir (8 month project)
(Value: R8.5 million)
• Health and Safety Officer for Ulutsha. Bergsig High School upgrade (6 month project) (Value: R 8 million)
CURRENT: Health and Safety Officer for Richter Architects at Vodacom – Cape Road
Project: Vodacom Acres Building, Cape Road, Port Elizabeth.
Project value: R35 million
Commencement date: 1.4.2013 – 1.9.2013
Employer: Richter Architects
Main Contractor: Auths Civil Buildings
Health and Safety Officer for Pieter De bruin Pr. Eng & Associates at Lotus Street 10 Erf 442 Sunridge Park. Building a house for Pieter de Bruin.
Qualifications & Certifications