Claim you profile
ESA/JSA Case Manager
From February 2012
• To meet KPI, job and contract outcome targets through the effective delivery of employment programs to include Advice, Guidance, Job Search, Job Match, support into employment and in-work support.
• Managing a caseload of 400 - 500 clients across two sites on a one to one and group basis.
• Assisting candidates with their CV's, speculative/cover letter writing and application forms as well as holding screenings for employers in our premises
• Running inductions and ensuring all paper work is complete correctly and inputted onto the system.
• Centre lead for the ACE network. Referring clients to outside agencies to gain support with mental and physical health barriers, drug and alcohol misuse, housing needs etc.
• Opening and closing of the center. Dealing with petty cash, IT/telephone issues, general inquiries/complaints and supervising administration/volunteer staff.
June 2011 - January 2012
Working with-in the NHS Mental Health Service based at Charing Cross Hospital
• Managing a case load of clients suffering with mental health problems. Helping clients find employment, training and volunteering.
• Liaising with job centres, employers, social workers, support workers and colleges to gain information and vacancies.
Recruitment Consultant & Personal Advisor - Excell Staff & CDG
January 2011 - March 2011
E2E Careers Advisor/Broker
March 2008 - January 2011
• Working with 16 - 19year olds from varied backgrounds such as young mothers to be, young offenders, young people in care and students with learning difficulties.
• Advising and supporting learners on breaking down barriers and progressing onto further education, college, apprenticeships or employment. Building CV's, covering letters, completing application forms, researching courses and routes of education and employment available.
• Finding learners work placements/liaising with employers.
• Arranging sexual health and drugs/alcohol awareness sessions.
• Liaising with Connexions advisor's on a day to day basis.
• Being an all-round support to learners and finding further support such as counselling etc when needed.
• Leading Job search days, reviews and setting targets for the learners.
• Tracking learners and progression outcomes.
• Job search/brokerage with learners on our adult courses as and when required.
Reason for leaving: Redundancy
Job Search Tutor
January 2007 - February 2008
Managed 40 - 50 clients in a busy work environment. Duties included finding clients skills and capabilities, breaking down barriers and helping them to write their CV, finding work opportunities, performing quality checks on their progress, editing and or writing letters for them. Responsible for noting job search progression daily and weekly basis and setting targets.
Reason for leaving: Temporary Assignment/Branch Closure.
Job Search Consultant
Skills Training UK Ltd
November 2005 - January 2007
Managing 70 - 80 clients in a busy work environment. Duties include finding clients skills and capabilities and helping them to write their CV, finding work opportunities, performing quality checks on their progress, editing and or writing letters for them. Responsible for noting job search progression daily and weekly
Viller's High School and Peter Cox Construction
August 2005 - November 2005
During this time I did temporary work whilst seeking permanent employment. I worked at Amber real estate, Holland Park School, Viller's High School and Peter Cox Construction via agencies and also covered staff holidays at Bristel's and Quickstaff employment.
Reason for leaving: Temporary Assignment
Chanton Group Plc
July 2004 - August 2005
• I started the industrial side of recruitment for the company.
• Cold calling companies in order to raise new business
• Sending appropriate CV's to clients, which have placed vacancies with us.
• Arranging interviews & interviewing applicants.
• Dealing with temporary and permanent vacancies & office management.
Reason for leaving: 6 Month Contract
January 2002 - April 2004
Employed as Junior administrator - Promoted to a Consultant with-in 6 Months.
• Filled temporary bookings.
• Kept a record of applicants
• Cold called companies in order to raise new business
• Sent appropriate CV's to clients, who had placed vacancies with us.
• Arranged interviews and Interviewed applicants.
• General administration and reception duties.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more