Claim you profile
Trainee Legal Executive and Accredited Police Station Representative
From August 2012
• Representing duty and own clients at local Police Stations
• Representing clients for DWP/Benefit Fraud interviews
• Drafting letters to clients, counsel and third parties
• Liaising with colleagues, clients, counsel, police, local courts, prosecutors and experts
• Drafting documents such as Proof of Evidence, Witness Statements, Brief to Counsel, Bail applications, Forms of Authority and applications for prior authority
• Researching and instructing experts
• Taking instructions over the telephone from clients
• Preparing private client bills and legal aid bills
• Opening and closing files
• Managing the day to day running of our Crown Court and Police Station files
• Clerking Crown Court trials and assisting counsel
• Covering reception duties
• Researching legislation and gathering case information
• Ensuring deadlines are met
Skills gained through this role:
• Organisation and time management skills
• Client care skills
• Confidence when liaising with parties over the telephone and in person
• Computer and audio typing skills.
From October 2011
August 2010 - October 2011
Qualifications & Certifications
Law & Practice
Richard Huish College/ Petroc College
Uffculme Secondary School
Law & Practice
CILEx Law School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more