Claim you profile
Integrative Counsellor experienced in several counselling and psychological approaches and interventions with strong Person-Centred, CBT and Existential Approaches to Counselling.
Specialises in Anger Management, Domestic Violence and Personal Development Programme tailored for all client. Able to combine mentoring and coaching to client who need a more directive approach in counselling.
From May 2012
(Person-Centred & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Collaborating with other Agencies
• Carrying out Psychological assessment and counselling of children, young people and their families. Employing different therapeutic approaches / interventions in counselling.
• Successfully working with young people to overcome anger and aggression
Trustee / Director
Family Life Int. Ministries
From April 2008
(Voluntary) / Collaborating with, and Sign-posting to other Agencies
• In charge of all administration and organising programmes, training of trainees to work with the youth and providing support services to families and other individuals.
Clerical - Claims College
Asda Retail Stores
October 2004 - July 2010
(Obtained two awards - Star Colleague and Best Job )
• In charge of customer returns and claims and processing of damaged or defective goods
Community Head Teacher & Church Administrator
Victory Life Baptist Church
August 2003 - May 2005
General Administrative, welfare, and community projects, also trained youth workers
Tutor - Head of 5th Grade
International Community School
September 2002 - August 2003
(Awarded star staff of the year)
Classroom management, behaviour control and general welfare of pupils (taught all subject)
Assistant Sales Manager / Customer Services
Dorsban Chemicals Ltd
August 2000 - July 2002
In charge of purchases, pricing, retail, stock taking, and staff training and supervision.
Ecolls Nursing Agency
January 2000 - July 2000
Booking, Referrals, Correspondences and working of staff wages. (Plus general duties)
Women's Refuge, Greenwich & Brixton U.K
June 1999 - November 1999
(Community Service Volunteers) Working with female victims of Domestic Violence
• Admissions, Referrals, and assisting with services like Housing and Benefits.
Trainee Deputy Health Administrator
National Hospital, Ghana
January 1999 - June 1999
Day-to-day administration duties including supervisions, interviews and recruitments of other trainee employees.
August 1998 - December 1998
Just graduated from University earned income from private teaching / home tutoring
Qualifications & Certifications
London School of Commerce
University of East London
The Open University
University of Cape
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.