Claim you profile
My previous work experience and recent studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in Economic and Social Policy have strengthened my analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to resolve any challenges in a logical and methodical approach.
I am an enthusiastic and proactive team player as I understand the importance of working co-operatively to achieve shared goals. However, being self-motivated and having strong organisational, judgment and decision making skills also allows me to work efficiently under pressure and to high standards by myself.
I have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. People see me as an easy to approach, friendly, trustworthy and competent person.
I am now looking for a new challenge where I will gain a job satisfaction through hard work and opportunities to combine my work experience, analytical skills and theory knowledge.
Client Relationship Manager
6 years, work with international clients at different levels, experience within London Insurance Market.
ONLINE PROJECT MANAGER
From May 2014
• Liaison with team leaders for event and training co-ordination world-wide via communication tools and social media
• Internal promotion and recognition of team members
• Maintenance of the website
April 2014 - May 2014
• Assisting project manager and proxy team with routine and ad-hoc proxy solicitation by contacting financial institutions and investors by telephone in order to clarify their awareness of projects and to ascertain their action per project
• Researching project background and initial stage
• Analysing the shareholder base in relation to voting
• Assisting with client reports and maintaining the database
• Researching global corporate governance issues using the internet and media tools
INSURANCE BROKER TECHNICIAN
October 2007 - October 2013
• Managing client portfolios with international law firms and loss adjusters; collecting expert fees and processing settlement requests from insurance companies, handling confidential data, issuing invoices and preparing wire transfers
• Maintaining existing and developing new client relationships
• Producing reports and holding regular meetings with clients and underwriters, internal figures reporting
• Liaising with brokers of record, underwriters and claim adjusters to establish business flow and work pipelines; using communication media, internal software and external processing tools, updating client records and calculation spreadsheets
• Liaising with German and Russian insurance companies requesting settlement; preparing PowerPoint presentations for the Russian and German markets
• Introducing and training new team members; holding team meetings
CARIS AG für Investmentberatung Germany
November 2004 - May 2007
• Project manager following a 3- year apprenticeship contract and trainee programme with successful study completion after 2.3 years: Training involved areas: Life/non-life insurance specifications; role of the insurance industry; capital management; capital reserves; premium calculations; accountancy; entrepreneurship; compliance
• Project management involving introduction of new tariffs and launch and maintenance of a new online portal
• Monitoring of product sales vs. client prospects
• Operational management of regional office supporting brokers based nationwide, assisting with premium calculations and contractual guidelines
• Assisting with analysis of client financial data
• Direct responsibilities over certain client portfolios
• Personal assistant to the chairman, researching and preparing presentations, co-ordinating meetings, training sessions and conferences
February 2004 - August 2004
Exposure and introductory involvement to life and non-life insurance and related products
• Monitoring and data recording of contract renewals, potential clients and updating client database
• Personal assistant within an insurance and investment intermediary
• Reception duties with customer support and overseeing client correspondence, assisting the back office
• Preparation and overseeing of meeting arrangements including attendance lists and orders for catering firms
Qualifications & Certifications
University of London
IHK Geprüfte Versicherungskauffrau
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more