Technology Foresight, System Analysis, Applied Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, Risk Analysis,
• Deputy Director of the Institute for Applied System Analyses of the National Technical University of Ukraine «KPI», Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IPSA)
• Professor of Department of Mathematical Methods of System Analysis of the IPSA
• Head of Focal Point Institute UNESCO of Information Technologies in Education in Ukraine
• Head of section “Applied system analysis” of UNESCO department NTUU “KPI”
• Deputy editor-in-chief of international scientific and technical journal “System Research and Information Technologies
In the direction of system analysis strategy the conceptual foundations of the system analysis of risks in outstandard and critical situations in dynamics of control by multiaspect systems are proposed; methods and receipts of the estimation and the minimization of risks for outstandard and critical situations are developed, the formation of criterion functions in system problem for conceptual indeterminacy is propoused; disclosure of multifactorial indeterminacy in the design of multiaspect constructions in the conditions of incompleteness, indeterminacy, fuzzy of the initial information are created; models of the assessment of quality information in problem of system analysis are proposed; ecological problems for complex systems are investigated; information and mathematical maintenance of the technology foresight problems for the technological branches in dynamic development are created.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more