4 years of experience in international customer support (B2B and B2C), solving technical, billing and account administration issues.
2+ years of experience in social and organizational work.
Experienced in providing technical support for English-speakers from such countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, USA, China.
1 year of QA experience, working within testers’ team using scrum methodology, running tests at different levels of product development.
Participation at Wincor World 2011 fair at Paderborn (Germany) as a representative of Quadrox NV presenting software solution for security cameras integrated with Namos POS software.
Experienced in interacting with development team, proceeding tasks coordination and estimation as a scrum master; acknowledged with project management methodologies.
Experienced in creating introductory tutorials, manuals and technical documentation.
Experienced in solving system administration issues (hardware, network).
Experienced in hiring testers’ and support team members.
BSc in Computer Science.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Customer Service Representative (Russian)
Blizzard Entertainment Ireland Ltd
October 2011 - June 2014
Product: Video games (World of Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone )
* Assisting customers with issues related to Blizzard Entertainment products and customers' accounts via a chat-based client, email and phone.
* Account administration and security: managing customers' accounts, solving account
security issues, dealing with compromised accounts, working with sensitive data.
* Billing: managing customers' transactions, placing orders on behalf of customers,
requesting refunds, working with sensitive billing data.
* Technical support: installation and patching problems, client interface issues, internet
connection and hardware/drivers troubleshooting.
* Executing special projects (on request from other departments) connected with accounts
security, fraud investigations, translations and QA.
QA and Support Engineer; Team Leader
July 2010 - August 2011
Product: Network video recording solutions for security cameras.
* Providing technical support for American/European/Asian customers; working with confidential information.
* Supporting government institutions whose systems require extra security.
* Creating videos from security cameras' materials on customers' requests.
* Updating Knowledge Base with info about bug fixes on company's wiki pages.
* Conducting functionality and usability meetings with developers and management.
* Developing weekly Master Test Plans for the testers' team.
* Hiring team members.
* Creating, updating, translating user manuals for new product functionalities.
* Managing projects based on implementation and integration of new functionalities.
* Usability, functionality, acceptance testing.
* Developing and executing test plans using FogBUGZ bug tracking system.
* Running manual long term tests (main objects - video and audio stream and their
transmission through the local and global network).
* Executing network administration tasks (office network and hardware issues).
Qualifications & Certifications
National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more