I have experience working in management and manufacturing environment in Latvia and Ireland and I know how to work in team and on my own.
In March 2009 I have completed the third year at the GMIT and I hold Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering.
I am a good communicator, my organization skills and accuracy at work are exemplary. I am responsible, punctual, hardworking person.
Computer skills, problem solving skills, communication and organisational team working skills. Accuracy. Languages: English fluent, Russian, Latvian.
Manager and Designer
"Larme" Manufacturing Company, Riga, Latvia
July 1994 - May 2001
• Designing bespoke furniture for clients and drawing up specification for the manufacturing process.
• Organise and manage the installation of the furniture when manufactured.
• Checking quality of product and installation to maintain high quality standards.
• Work with the client by phone and face to face.
• Solve different issues such as: quality, delivery and manufacturing terms.
Qualifications & Certifications
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Galway.