I have experience working in management and manufacturing environment in Latvia and Ireland and I know how to work in team and on my own.
In March 2009 I have completed the third year at the GMIT and I hold Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering.
I am a good communicator, my organization skills and accuracy at work are exemplary. I am responsible, punctual, hardworking person.
Computer skills, problem solving skills, communication and organisational team working skills. Accuracy. Languages: English fluent, Russian, Latvian.
Manager and Designer
"Larme" Manufacturing Company, Riga, Latvia
July 1994 - May 2001
• Designing bespoke furniture for clients and drawing up specification for the manufacturing process.
• Organise and manage the installation of the furniture when manufactured.
• Checking quality of product and installation to maintain high quality standards.
• Work with the client by phone and face to face.
• Solve different issues such as: quality, delivery and manufacturing terms.
Qualifications & Certifications
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Galway.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more