Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Waitress/Retail Bar Assistant - Millenium & Cardiff City
I enjoy both people contact and a variation of tasks/work pattern, I am happy to be flexible to gain experience. I have good IT skills using Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet/email and Ipad plus experience of data input. I work for Cardiff Council regularly as a Count Assistant for elections; this role requires me to sort/count votes efficiently and accurately within a set timeframe. My references will confirm that I am hard working, punctual, polite and did the jobs well.
2012 Levy Restaurants - Waitress/Retail Bar Assistant - Millenium & Cardiff City stadiums
• Plate waiting, Team Leader on the floor, Setting up Boxes, checking inventory.
Mercure Holland - Breakfast/C&B Waitress - Plate waiting, clearing/setting up tables
Trainee Office Administrator
Wales Education Association
• Working on a 6 month contract as part of the Future Jobs Fund programme - Cardiff Council
• Inputting course attendee information and details of all books listed in the library onto a database using Excel
• Organising books into alphabetical order on shelves
• Gathering and sending promotional information to clients
• answering calls from students and transferring them to the tutors
• photocopying, faxing, filing and sending emails
• Gained a first aid and manual handling certificates
Café assistant/Plate Waiter
National Museum of Wales - Café
• I worked in the coffee shop and digby's restaurant setting up tables, serving guests, taking payments
• During evening events: setting up tables, serving canapé's and/or pouring drinks behind the bar
Time 4 Recruitment
/Plate & Drinks waiter
• I worked part time evenings as a receptionist in the Atrium.
• Plate waiting in the Millennium Stadium, Celtic Manor, City Stadium and the Holland House Hotel
Part time Cashier/Store Assistant
Serving customers, handling customer queries, merchandising.
St David Recruitment
Worked as a Postal Clerk sending out marketing material to customers.
Cashier (Christmas Temp)
• Serving customers, liaising with warehouse regarding customer orders
• cash handling, answering telephone, stock checking
Crew Member (Christmas Temp)
• serving customers both on counter & drive through, cash handling
• cleaning all area's of the kitchen & restaurant.
Coleg Glan Hafren - Foundation Media and the Arts
029 2064 3764 email@example.com
Jane Ireland, WEA South Wales,
7 Coopers Yard, Curran Road, Cardiff CF10 5NB
029 2023 5277 firstname.lastname@example.org
Coleg Glan Hafren - Intro Dip Hospitality Travel + Tourism
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.