Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Waitress/Retail Bar Assistant - Millenium & Cardiff City
I enjoy both people contact and a variation of tasks/work pattern, I am happy to be flexible to gain experience. I have good IT skills using Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet/email and Ipad plus experience of data input. I work for Cardiff Council regularly as a Count Assistant for elections; this role requires me to sort/count votes efficiently and accurately within a set timeframe. My references will confirm that I am hard working, punctual, polite and did the jobs well.
2012 Levy Restaurants - Waitress/Retail Bar Assistant - Millenium & Cardiff City stadiums
• Plate waiting, Team Leader on the floor, Setting up Boxes, checking inventory.
Mercure Holland - Breakfast/C&B Waitress - Plate waiting, clearing/setting up tables
Trainee Office Administrator
Wales Education Association
• Working on a 6 month contract as part of the Future Jobs Fund programme - Cardiff Council
• Inputting course attendee information and details of all books listed in the library onto a database using Excel
• Organising books into alphabetical order on shelves
• Gathering and sending promotional information to clients
• answering calls from students and transferring them to the tutors
• photocopying, faxing, filing and sending emails
• Gained a first aid and manual handling certificates
Café assistant/Plate Waiter
National Museum of Wales - Café
• I worked in the coffee shop and digby's restaurant setting up tables, serving guests, taking payments
• During evening events: setting up tables, serving canapé's and/or pouring drinks behind the bar
Time 4 Recruitment
/Plate & Drinks waiter
• I worked part time evenings as a receptionist in the Atrium.
• Plate waiting in the Millennium Stadium, Celtic Manor, City Stadium and the Holland House Hotel
Part time Cashier/Store Assistant
Serving customers, handling customer queries, merchandising.
St David Recruitment
Worked as a Postal Clerk sending out marketing material to customers.
Cashier (Christmas Temp)
• Serving customers, liaising with warehouse regarding customer orders
• cash handling, answering telephone, stock checking
Crew Member (Christmas Temp)
• serving customers both on counter & drive through, cash handling
• cleaning all area's of the kitchen & restaurant.
Coleg Glan Hafren - Foundation Media and the Arts
029 2064 3764 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Ireland, WEA South Wales,
7 Coopers Yard, Curran Road, Cardiff CF10 5NB
029 2023 5277 email@example.com
Coleg Glan Hafren - Intro Dip Hospitality Travel + Tourism
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more