Claim you profile
Natalie Saiph Massone
Art & Creative - Creative Industries
Design, Advertising, Film, Media, Content Development, Social Media and Cross Platform Strategies, Events, Entertainment, Fine Art, Publishing, Animation, Games, Apps Development.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, who enjoys being part a successful and productive team. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Am able to work well on own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to perform effectively.
• Design & Content Development, Strong Concept & Copywriting, Brainstorming, Pitching. Traditional and digital, art & photography skills. Art, Writing, Directing (Animation, Film, Documentary).
• Leadership, Teams Coordination: Agile, Scrum methodology. Administration & Budgeting, Organization and communication skills: meeting clients, providers and supervising/training outsourcing teams. Updating.
• Online Social Media and Content Management Strategies for Organizations. Writing Skills include Creative Writing, Art/Travel/Story/Journalism/Blog/Online writing, Photo-reportage, Presentation, Screenwriting.
Major 2D/Office packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Online Content Management sw, E-learning development ( Articulate Storyline, Wireframe sw), Foundations of 3D modelling and video editing .
Languages: Fluent English, French, Italian. Intermediate German and Spanish.Traveling.
Writer/ Artist/Art Director
February 2013 - September 2013
HIHI TRUST Start-up: www.hihitrust.org
Sept. 2013 – today
• Art & Creative Director/Executive (London, UK)
• Contract/Freelance at Various companies
• Development of TV/Documentary Series as writer/director: The People Colours.
• Development for Interiors and new Brands of Luxury products at various Agencies.
• Development of new concept and design for film, theatre and games companies
Febr.2013 – today:
• HiHi Trust For The Creative Industries (NZ/Worldwide) – www.hihitrust.org
• Founder and Co-director
• Concept and submission of the business plan to the NZ Charity Commission.
• Developing connections, organizing the websites and the first mufti-platform projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
Film Script Development
Screen Academy Scotland
Walt Disney Academy in Milan
Academy of Fine Arts of Genoa
Film Centre Short
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more