Claim you profile
- Part time
I am currently studying NC Social Science Level 6 learning endless new skills including studying
numeracy, history, sociology, geography, psychology, politics
Tesco Extra Bellshill
• Following set procedures everyday, ensuring all deliveries are logged in correctly using the appropriate equipment through a PDA or manually entered onto the system filling out receipts for every delivery in or out, using the telephone to report any short deliveries or technical problems to the Hindustan Service Centre.
• Managing my time and work effort effectively so that all routines are successfully completed, accurately checking financial charges and stock counting routines everyday as well as keeping flexible for varied delivery times.
• Controlling stock availability, range and variety to meet the needs of customers making sure the best efforts are made to keep new and existing customers happy. Working with the public face to face dealing with their enquiries in a calm and polite manner to provide excellent service standards.
• Working as part of a team to complete important jobs throughout the day, investigating and controlling the businesses financial losses. Working independently in a well organised office and keeping track of all activities, paper work and reports.
• Communicating with customers showing great understanding of products advising them on the best deals and quality products and showing them different ways of purchasing using online facilities.
• During my career at Tesco I achieved my First Aid in the work place qualification and progressed onto options aiming to become part of the management team and received many thank you awards for great customer service and sales advising from customers recognising my efforts.
Along with my career in Tesco I have many interests which have lead me to gain qualifications within the beauty industry as an Hair Extension and spray Tan technician.
Previously attending Girl Guides has greatly helped me accommodate great competitive, negotiating and interpersonal skills working with all ages and personalities from a young age. Through this I...
Qualifications & Certifications
Cardinal Newman High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more