Customer Service/ Order Entry/ Assistant
June 2012 - October 2012
At Amvic my position consists of assisting the manager of customer services, VP of sales as well as the marketing coordinator in numerous administrative tasks.
• Enter orders in to ACCPAC and complete the appropriate paper work.
• Creating currier shipments online. Arranging currier pickups.
• Produce custom documents through a broker.
• Make phone calls to follow up on leads.
• Create spread sheets of data to make it accessible and usable for the sales team to use.
Gatestone & Co / American Express
January 2012 - June 2012
Serve as collection agent for a collection agency, representing American Express's Credit Department. Provide customers with excellent service and preeminent options of paying off their credit cards, while collecting their debts without the commonly presumed negative associations with debt collectors.
• Perform out- bound calling on accounts that are between 30 & 200 days past due.
• Use authorized system to provide customers with information in regards to their outstanding accounts and provide customers with critical analysis of their debts,
• Present customers with adequate payment options that suited both, the customer and American Express.
• Accept payments through the customer service software by charging customers bank account with their authorization.
• Manage customer's accounts by keeping them up to date.
• Contribute to up keeping daily and monthly team debt collection statistics.
Customer Service/ Sales Representative
Public Mobile Inc
June 2011 - January 2012
As a customer service representative: provided customers with the opportunity to explain their predicament with our product, while implementing my analytical skills, to provide the customer with a solution which would benefit both the customer and the company.
• Dramatically enhanced customer-satisfaction ratings by providing customers with the opportunity to voice about their frustration with product.
• Implemented various sales techniques to secure new clients.
• Contributed to achieving and exceeding store's quota.
• Used marketing and presentation skills to attract new clientele.
Customer Service Representative
August 2009 - March 2010
Served as Customer Service Representative for a corporation, which provided affordable and fashionable cloths as well as providing customers with assistance, while organizing isled inventory.
• Maintained organized isled inventory using merchandising and presentation skills.
Office Clerk/ Data Entry Assistant
Elfor Soft Inc
June 2007 - August 2007
Served as office clerk where duties included file organization, data entry, and payroll entry.
• Utilized understanding and learning abilities when using the payroll software.
• Implemented my skill of precision and attention to detail when managing client's benefits and salary.
• Developed an organization system for data entry to achieve excellent time saving and accuracy.