Claim you profile
The Chophouse Brasserie
• Taking food and drink orders from an extensive menu,
• Running own food and drinks,
• Managing own section (occasionally 10 tables or more),
• Arranging and taking bookings and enquires via telephone or in person,
• Training staff,
• Working in restaurant bar,
• Sales promoting
• Opening and closing restaurant,
• Stock checks,
• Cashing up,
• Dealing with customer complaints via telephone or in person,
• Making sure staff met certain criteria and were performing to the high standards the restaurant expected
SALES ASSISSTANT, Tie Rack
• Cash handling,
• Keeping work area tidy,
• Sales promoting,
• Stock handling
Qualifications & Certifications
University of the West of Scotland
Hyndland Secondary School in Glasgow
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more