Customer Service Professional
Coordination and Events Management Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Organizational Skills Multi-tasking Ability
System Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Dubai connections General Traiding
January 2013 - January 2013
for europe usa South Africa and Africa state. We Help.
Medical operations manager
Mawi medical Center
March 2012 - October 2012
Include screening, hiring and supervising personnel; developing and enforcing policies and procedures; and ensuring optimal patient relations. I am also required to develop and get approval of budgets and pay scales. In clinical settings that specialize in specific treatments, the clinic administrator frequently serves as a consultant. Knowledge of insurance processes, new medical treatments and government guidelines
Laboratory procedures to guarantee they adhere to safety and quality standards that produce accurate and viable results. I concurrently manage the facility's administrative procedures, oversees equipment maintenance
At sometimes is on call 24 hours a day to address critical situations.
Patients who come to our clinic for treatment are normally from a Very high class back ground and treated as on V.I.P.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of health clinic
Manage clinic finances, employees and services.
Recordkeeping, conducting promotional campaigns, maintaining stock inventories and payroll management.
Hiring, training and supervision of staff.
Arrange staff workshops on new techniques and procedures.
Maintain professional relationships with suppliers and providers.
Ensuring stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
Minimize or eliminate losses through negligence with monitoring programs.
Implement a clearly established opening and closing procedure.
Manage inventory effectively; follow purchasing standards; ensure compliance
Maintain an up to date version of the clinic Procedure Manual and ensure compliance.
Develop and maintain clinic literature, documentation and process handling requirements.
Attend Management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the clinic
Laboratory procedures to guarantee they adhere to safety and quality standards that produce accurate and viable results.
Optimal Client relations
Marketing: research, Internet, magazines, sms, BB.
Spa Coordinator and Manager
Sheri Nile Day Spa
May 2003 - June 2010
Managing Spa Operations and Budgets
• Selecting vendors for spa retail operations and managing contract agreements.
• Oversee retail product research, product selection and purchasing, product display.
• Manage supply inventories and purchasing control, including uniforms.
• Monitor the spa's actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded.
• Maintain cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
Managing Spa Sales and Marketing Strategy
• Create and coordinate special services for groups including group gifting programs, group amenities, group turndown gifts, letters and invitations, creating special spa services for specific groups and spa contract addendum negotiation.
• Develop and Manage spa promotions including gifting programs, gift with purchase, co-op marketing efforts and holiday events.
• Ensuring spa services are included in all property-related marketing and advertising.
• Identify and recommending new products and product enhancements to remain competitive in the market.
Managing Spa Revenue Management Strategy
• Monitor and manage the payroll function.
• Manage areas of operation to budget by reviewing operating statements, budget worksheets and payroll progress reports.
• Manage Spa controllable expenses such as guest amenities, linen expense, professional salon products, plants, decorations and paper supplies to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Ensuring and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
• Display leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service, and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Empowering employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Striving to improve service performance.
Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
Reviews findings with employees to develop appropriate corrective action,
Interviews and hires management and hourly employees
May 2001 - November 2003
Working side by side with Dr Adel Husney. Also training in the preparation of patients having plastic surgery.
Clerical work including record keeping, and handling phone calls
Assist the doctor when needed scheduling patients for consultation and surgeries filling medical records scanning charting checking vital signs preparing patients charts
Sports/ Recreation supervisor
AL HUWAYLAT RECREATION CENTER
January 1991 - January 1999
Duties include all round instruction and supervision of sports activities, in particular
Organizing children activities,
Pool life guarding,
Beautician/ massage areas,
Aerobics and fitness instruction.
February 1990 - September 2000
spa salon assistant manager
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Sheffield Hallam University
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
science recreation management