Claim you profile
Online Typist- 70 wpm
International Account Services Representative
Brown Shoe Company
• Efficiently managed the South America, Middle East and Eastern European accounts.
• Interacted daily with clients via telephone and email.
• Utilization of ORACLE software for sales order processing such as order entry, proforma and commercial invoices, returns, packing slips, allocation reports, open order reports and shipped order reports to customers..
• Provided seasonal samples to accounts.
• Contact with account's designated forwarder to arrange shipment of goods from China and USA warehouse.
• Prepared and provided shipping documents to accounts.
• Collected documents from warehouse and forwarders for customs auditing purposes.
• Assisted with company's sales meetings by helping prepare sales packets and travel letters for international clients.
Junior Buyer and Safety Coordinator
Interconnect Solutions Inc
• Assisted Sales Department with generating picking slips and invoicing of customer cable assemblies and logging shipment tracking information into spreadsheet.
• Utilized SAP software for placing of purchase orders and expediting purchase orders as needed. Purchasing of raw materials by running twice weekly reports. Frequent researching and sourcing of alternative vendors.
• Responsible for maintaining and ordering necessary office supplies, janitorial supplies, and executive supplies.
• Negotiated and arranged for office catering, travel accommodations and building maintenance/electrical services as needed.
• Completed data entry updates utilizing MS Excel spreadsheets on a daily basis.
• Periodically assisted Accounting Department by providing data and helping to verify receipt of product, invoice matching and other documentation necessary to help department process payment.
• Maintained files and vendor/customer records.
• Conducted monthly/routine company safety inspections and arranged recycling of hazardous materials.
• Participated in yearly safety training as required by OSHA and training for fire safety.
• Maintained MSDS manual.
• Ability to deal politely, effectively and professionally with vendors and internal staff in regards to rejected items, invoicing, receiving issues or negotiating costs.
Yamaha Motor Corporation USA
January 2006 - June 2006
• Responsible for tracking inventory levels of motorsports products supplied to dealers. Processed dealer order cancellations, product transfers and order adjustments utilizing MS Access database. Fielded client inquiries, providing account update information.
• Solely responsible for handling all aspects of Safety Education Program for dealers and government agencies: ensured clients adhered to Yamaha product guidelines, maintained/updated instructor database and provided model approval for instructional use. Upon model approval, was responsible for invoicing of model for dealers and government agencies.
Sales & Service Associate
United States Postal Service
Handled all aspects of correspondence and package processing and mailing. Provided postal service recommendations based on customer needs. Distributed correspondence to individual carrier routes. Provided clarification to customer inquiries. Fielded complaints from customers providing alternate solutions.
Student Office Assistant
USC Law School
Documented alumni contributions to USC Law School. Helped maintain the law student and alumni database. Assisted in publicity and organization of charitable events. Established liaison with alumni and donors. Outreach via mailings.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Southern California
General Education Studies
Cypress Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more