• Working as Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with 2.6 years of experience.
• In Depth knowledge in Oracle Architecture, RMAN (Recovery manager) Architecture, Datagaurd Architecture, RAC architecture and Indexing.
• Strong in oracle internal and Performance Tuning.
• Good Knowledge in SQL tuning, Index Tuning.
• Good in Analyzing explain plan.
• Handling Data Guard(DR) Switch over and Failover scenarios.
• Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g Database Administration.
• Good Knowledge on SQL queries.
• Hands-on experience in various flavors of UNIX like AIX, HP-Unix, Linux and also on windows operating system.
• Installing and configuring Grid control, grid infrastructure, RAC.
• Installing and upgrading the oracle software.
• Installing Linux operating system software.
• Hands-on experience on vi editor and shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in UNIX commands like (TOP, iostat, vmstat, netstat, ipcs, rpm, swlist, swinstall, pagesize, dmesg, ipcs, fuser, ioscan, rcp, rsync,etc..)
• Handling blocks corruption.
• Good knowledge on ASM and RAID(redundant array of independent/inexpensive Disks).
• Good Knowledge in using RMAN (Recovery manager) tool for managing backups, restoring, recovering (both complete and incomplete recovery) databases.
• Cloning database using RMAN.
• Exporting and importing (both original and data pump) database, schema and table level.
• Manually creating database, cloning database, changing database names and DBID.
• Taking cold backups and hot backups (good understanding of backend work while taking hot backup).
• Strong in troubleshooting problems.
• Having experience in resolving the issues of online redo log files.
• Configuring Physical standby datagaurd setup with rman and without rman.
• Taking backups from standby database and also backups from sync and split technology.
• Performance tuning 10g and 11g, sql tuning, index tuning, Using HINTS.
• Using Flashback technology.
• Using TKPROF, TOAD,OEM, OSWATCHER, Oradebug, SQLT utility
October 2010 - October 2010
Working as Database Administrator.
Infor Global Solutions
From October 2010
• Currently working on Infor Global Solution (http://www.infor.com) with an experience of 2.4 years.
• Supported for 24X7 Production environments.
• Primary Responsible for handling 32 databases in which there are two DR servers and one RAC environment.
• Analyzing AWR, ADDM,ASH reports and tuning queries.
• Providing oracle trainings to different teams in “Infor Global Solution”
• Writing Scripts to Automate the Jobs.
• Providing Support for RAC environments.
• Migration of internal development Servers to new Servers.
• Taking RMAN backups, installing oracle software, creating databases, Dropping Database.
• Restoring Backups, Cloning database.
• Handling Data Guard Switch over and Failover scenarios
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Listener related issues.
• Configuring and Monitoring Physical Standby.
• Doing switchover for every 3months to test physical standby.
• Using OEM to monitor the database.
• Troubleshooting performance related issues.
• Creating users, indexes, monitoring tablespaces.
• Tuning sql queries and indexes on both OLTP and data warehouse environments.
• Scheduling Cronjobs, inittab, increasing space in filesystems, unix administration.
• Also Administrating AIX, hp-unix, linux OS.
Infor Global Solutions
Qualifications & Certifications
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Bachelor of technology
Jawharlal Nehru Institute of technology
Narayana Junior college