• Working as Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with 2.6 years of experience.
• In Depth knowledge in Oracle Architecture, RMAN (Recovery manager) Architecture, Datagaurd Architecture, RAC architecture and Indexing.
• Strong in oracle internal and Performance Tuning.
• Good Knowledge in SQL tuning, Index Tuning.
• Good in Analyzing explain plan.
• Handling Data Guard(DR) Switch over and Failover scenarios.
• Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g Database Administration.
• Good Knowledge on SQL queries.
• Hands-on experience in various flavors of UNIX like AIX, HP-Unix, Linux and also on windows operating system.
• Installing and configuring Grid control, grid infrastructure, RAC.
• Installing and upgrading the oracle software.
• Installing Linux operating system software.
• Hands-on experience on vi editor and shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in UNIX commands like (TOP, iostat, vmstat, netstat, ipcs, rpm, swlist, swinstall, pagesize, dmesg, ipcs, fuser, ioscan, rcp, rsync,etc..)
• Handling blocks corruption.
• Good knowledge on ASM and RAID(redundant array of independent/inexpensive Disks).
• Good Knowledge in using RMAN (Recovery manager) tool for managing backups, restoring, recovering (both complete and incomplete recovery) databases.
• Cloning database using RMAN.
• Exporting and importing (both original and data pump) database, schema and table level.
• Manually creating database, cloning database, changing database names and DBID.
• Taking cold backups and hot backups (good understanding of backend work while taking hot backup).
• Strong in troubleshooting problems.
• Having experience in resolving the issues of online redo log files.
• Configuring Physical standby datagaurd setup with rman and without rman.
• Taking backups from standby database and also backups from sync and split technology.
• Performance tuning 10g and 11g, sql tuning, index tuning, Using HINTS.
• Using Flashback technology.
• Using TKPROF, TOAD,OEM, OSWATCHER, Oradebug, SQLT utility
October 2010 - October 2010
Working as Database Administrator.
Infor Global Solutions
From October 2010
• Currently working on Infor Global Solution (http://www.infor.com) with an experience of 2.4 years.
• Supported for 24X7 Production environments.
• Primary Responsible for handling 32 databases in which there are two DR servers and one RAC environment.
• Analyzing AWR, ADDM,ASH reports and tuning queries.
• Providing oracle trainings to different teams in “Infor Global Solution”
• Writing Scripts to Automate the Jobs.
• Providing Support for RAC environments.
• Migration of internal development Servers to new Servers.
• Taking RMAN backups, installing oracle software, creating databases, Dropping Database.
• Restoring Backups, Cloning database.
• Handling Data Guard Switch over and Failover scenarios
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Listener related issues.
• Configuring and Monitoring Physical Standby.
• Doing switchover for every 3months to test physical standby.
• Using OEM to monitor the database.
• Troubleshooting performance related issues.
• Creating users, indexes, monitoring tablespaces.
• Tuning sql queries and indexes on both OLTP and data warehouse environments.
• Scheduling Cronjobs, inittab, increasing space in filesystems, unix administration.
• Also Administrating AIX, hp-unix, linux OS.
Infor Global Solutions
Qualifications & Certifications
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Bachelor of technology
Jawharlal Nehru Institute of technology
Narayana Junior college
mvgr college of engg
Gurajada Public School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more