Quality Assurance Manager
• Over 10+ years of professional experience in information Technology with extensive knowledge in various Testing Methodologies. This involved hands-on Manual and Automation testing using various tool. I’m part of symphony teleca from past 7 years.
• 2 Years’ experience in Energy domain (i.e. Electric Smart meters, HAN Devices, Water n Gas meters), 1 year in Internet security systems, 1.5 year in Vignette Product and remaining in Social web application testing.
• Involved in ensuring Timely project deliveries, Prepare Test plans, Test Estimation (i.e., Manual and Automation), QA Metrics, Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, and Monthly Reports, Requirement Traceability matrix, Test Summary Report, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test data.
• Having good exposure in Linux environment and database (SQL Server and Oracle)
• Proficient to establish QA automation frameworks and having good exposure on tools such as Silk Test, QTP, Selenium, Win Runner and able to adapt quickly to work with new automation tools
• Having 4 years Exp in Agile Process as a Scrum master. Handled sprint teams, standup meetings, Retrospective meetings, Sprint planning, Functional Demo presentation, resolved dependencies and risks. Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Profession for Agile scrum tracking.
• Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and STLC
• Taken part the internal PMP training. Involved in setting up QA process from ground Level.
• Act as the single point of contact between Development team, QA team, Release Management and Technical Services for resolving road blocks.
• Excellent team player with strong problem solving and trouble-shooting capabilities, ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide variety of people at various levels.
• A self-starter with positive attitude, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenges. Excellent communicative, interperso
December 2013 - February 2014
) in Georgia
• Worked as an Onsite Coordinator for 4 months(i.e., March to June 2013) in Georgia
• Worked as an Onsite Coordinator for 4 months(i.e., May to September 2012) in Georgia
May 2011 - August 2011
) in CA
• Worked as an Onsite Coordinator for 1 month(i.e. October 2010) in CA
• During this period worked closely with the Client and coordinated with offshore QA team.
• Having valid visa for 10 years (i.e. B1 lieu of H1B visa)
Landis+Gyr is the global industry leader in total metering solutions for electricity, gas and water for energy measurement solutions for utilities. Focused on quality, reliability and innovation, the Group offers a complete portfolio of energy meters and integrated smart metering solutions, enabling utilities and end-users to make better use of scarce resources, save operating costs and protect the environment by managing energy better. With an installed base of over 300 million electricity meters Landis+Gyr is the premier global advanced metering solutions provider.
Qualifications & Certifications
St Sai Grammar School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more