Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to apply for a position of available at your company according to my skills. I am greatly interested in this and I decided to use this valuable opportunity and grow as a professional.
As you will see in the enclosed resume, I have the educational background, professional experience.
In addition I have skills necessary to work in highly developed and dynamic companies like excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish, excellent command of Russian, ability to work in team, politeness, excellent presentation skills, ability to meet deadlines and I would appreciate the opportunity to make contribution to flourishing of Your Company.
Aside from the skills listed above, I am responsible, honest, punctual, and aim-oriented, dedicated to my work and easily acquire new knowledge and skills. Moreover, I can work harmoniously with colleagues and be co-operative in assisting others during times of peak workload; I have proven skills in communication and negotiations have good work ethics, highly reliable in keeping sensitive data confidential and able to prioritize and organize work assignments.
I have worked as an English Teacher, Interpreter, Translator, Sales Manager and Customer Service Team Leader.
I have worked as a Sales Manager selling Ground Support Equipment, IT equipment, Welding equipment. I have experience in building relationships with the customers, providing full support and after sales support.
I can promise that meeting with me will not be a waste of your time-and I will make myself available at your convenience, during or outside of normal business hours. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 0556487479 (cell) at any time.
Contact Center Team Leader
From June 2011
• Coach, develop, and motivate a team of agents within the contact center in Sales, telephone handling techniques, system operation and product knowledge.
• Manage the day to day operations of the team and ensure that all customers are provided with excellent customer service.
• Ensure that sales policies and contact center procedures including the use of reservations sales systems are clearly understood, applied and adhered to by the team. Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that the team is aware of new products, policies and procedures as and when they are introduced.
• Monitor the discipline, grooming and conduct of the team.
• Ensure that team and individual agent performance is at the required standard and maximize the productivity of each individual member. Conduct regular performance management reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and management.
• Ensure that all customer complaints received are objectively investigated and liaise with team members and management to recommend remedial/corrective action.
• Provide necessary on job instructions and training to staff and new joiners and regularly conduct briefings to update the team on necessary operational changes. Delegate tasks based on ability of the staff, ensuring whenever possible a fair and even distribution of work among the team.
• Through coaching and quality monitoring identify team and individual training needs and recommend appropriate training programs. Ensure that the training delivered to the team is put into effect and feedback given on the program success.
• Measure employee satisfaction and recommend initiatives to increase.
Qualifications & Certifications
State University of World Languages
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more