I am a CSWIP3.4U under water Inspection Engineer, & online/ Offline data recorder. Also qualified in Visual soft & COABIS. Expert in installation, repair & inspection of underwater structure, Pipeline, Crossings, Bridges,Risers, Single Buoy Mooring System.FPS, using work class ROV and diver assisted intervention. Highly experienced in preparation of inspection report for the clients. As an Inspection engineer, Report coordinator & online/Offline data recorder working at offshore oil fields in various countries i.e Indian oil fields, Iran,Malaysia,Brunei & Qatar oil fields since 1990.
I am also level - 2 operator of Magnetic Particle Inspection, Ultra sonic & Liquid Penetration testing.
In the past I worked as an Air diver (NDT).
My offshore Medical is UKOOA & valid till 12th June 2015.
Passport No.Z - 2290462 VALID TILL 05.09.2021
C.D.C Details:INDIAN CDC NO.BY – 66228, Dated.13.02.1992, valid Till 17.05.2017
Offshore safety courses undergone: Vantage#1335962
My Offshore safety standard is OPITO approved BOSIET & certificate no: 64765700240413469, valid till: 23.04.2017.
Transfer by boat course at Magmas HDN BHD, Kuala Belait, Brunei on 1st august ‘13.
H2s course by Suraksha Marine, Mumbai, India. Certificate valid till 17 Jan 2016.
STCW & HUET certificates dated 10.01.2012
Personnel survival technique in Mumbai.
Personnel safety & social responsibilities.
Fire prevention & fire fighting course.
Elementary first aid.
Sub Sea Inspection Controller (Cswip3.4U,Visual Soft & Coabis)/Inspection Engineer
I am Naresh Chandra Sarkar (CSWIP3.4U),from Mumbai,India. Qualified COABIS & Visual soft. Working o/s oilfields since.1990 as S/sea Insp. controller/Engineer,/ Rept coordinator / data recorder in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei,Persian Gulf
COABIS & V Soft sub sea inspection controller
From September 1990
data recorder / report coordinator working in the offshore industry since 1990 till date
• Past 23 years Working in various offshore oil fields for constructions, inspecting, remedial of Jackets, repair of pipelines using Hyd./Mechanical Grippers. Inspection/remedial of SBM, Surface, Sub Surface hoses, Mooring
Chains, Free Span correction remedial by Grouting in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, Iran, Brunei etc.
• Proficient in creating a schedule for inspection, installation, remedial of offshore platforms, pipelines and
• Plan & Coordinate Sub Sea Inspection Program, Recording of Pipeline & Structural Features & Anomalies.
• Data Acquisition of Pipeline & Structural Features & Anomalies.
• Inspection and construction supervision activities with both Divers (Air/Saturation) and ROV's.
• Preparation, Administration and Reporting of Inspection Data including quality control.
• Experienced in preparation of inspection reports for client with relevant data, photographic and video evidence.
• Above operations were conducted from Construction Barges, MSV, DSV using divers & ROV.
OFFSHORE SAFETY COURSES UNDERGONE: VANTAGE#1335962
• BOSIET certificate no: 64765700240413469, valid till: 23.04.2017.
• STCW & HUET certificates dated 10.01.2012
• Transfer by boat course at Magmas HDN BHD, Kuala Belait, Brunei on 1st august '13.
• H2s course by Suraksha Marine, Mumbai, India. Certificate valid till 17 Jan 2016.
• Personnel survival technique in Mumbai.
• Personnel safety & so
Sub Sea Inspection Engineer
September 1990 - August 2013
Working offshore oilfields since.1990 as an Inspection Engineer/ Report coordinator / data recorder in various Offshore oil fields in India, Malaysia, Gulf countries, Indonesia, Brunei & Qatar. Worked in various projects i.e, offshore construction, inspection & remedial of platforms, pipelines & SPM/SBM, using divers & ROV intervention from Construction Barges, DP1/DP2, MSV & DSVs. Expert in writing inspection report for the client.
Sub Sea Pipeline Inspection Survey at Offshore RAS Gas field Qatar.
FROM 27-02-2014 TO 27-05-2014 CARRIED OUT ONLINE & OFFLINE IVENTOR JOB IN BARZAN FIELD,RAS GAS FIELD,QATAR USING WORK CLASS TYPE ROV INTERVENTION. COMPLETED POST INSTALLATION AS BUILT SURVEY OF PIPELINES i.e 88.734 KM LONG 32" BRZ-PL1 EXPORT P/LINE FROM BRZ-WHP1 TO LTE, 81.309KM LONG 32"BRZ-PL3 EXPORT P/LINE FROM BRZ-WHP3 TO LTE, 24" BRZ-PL21 INTER FIELD P/LINE FROM BRZ-WHP2 TO BRZTEE12, 24" BRZ-PL23 INTRA FIELD P/LINE FROM BRZ-WHP2 TO BRZTEE32, 4.5" BRZ-MP2 MEG LINE FROM BRZ-WHP2. 3.5" BRZ-MP21 MEG LINE FROM BRZ-WHP2 TO BRZ-WHP1, 3.5" BRZ-MEG P/LINE FROM BRZ-WHP2 TO WHP3, FIBRE OPTIC CABLE (BRZ-FO1) FROM RGA TO BRZ-WHP1, POWER & FIBRE OPTIC CABLE (BRZ-FP021) FROM BRZ-WHP2 TO BRZ-WHP1, POWER & FIBRE OPTIC CABLE (BRZ-FP031) FROM BRZ-WHP3 TO BRZ-WHP1, POWER & FIBRE OPTIC CABLE (BRZ-FP092) FROM QG3 & 4-WHP9 TO BRZ-WHP2 & POWER & FIBRE OPTIC CABLE (BRZ-FP073) FROM QG3 & 4-WHP7 TO BRZ-WHP2.
PIPE LINE & RISERS INSPECTION
FROM 27.07.2013 TO 09.102013~ DURING THE PERIOD COMPLETED INSPECTION OF SUB SEA RISER/PIPELINE INSPECTION IN BRUNEI SHELL PETROLEUM OFFSHORE EAST & WEST ASSETS RISERS 106 NOS. & 56 NO PIPELINES TOTAL LENGTH APPROX. 305KM AT VARIOUS FIELD OF THE BSP,i.e- IN AMPA, CHAMPION, EGRET, FAIRLY,MAGPIE,SAINTS .SURVEYED USING WORK CLASS ROV 'ATOM' & OBSERVATION TYPE ROV 'SEA EYE LYNX', ALSO SURVEYED 2 NO WELL HEADS AT MERAGI MR1 & MERPATI MPI 1.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more